Transfers

Hi,i am due to visit tunisia in march 2011 for a week, i have been told by my travel agent there is NO transfers from Monastir airport to the Riadh Palms and return to the airport the following week, i am looking for help on how to get to my hotel and back CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!

janette b

get a taxi only cost £10. do not your pay anymore than that.... are you on your own or a few of you? if you get stuck i can get someone to pick you up i would just need your flight details as hubbies friend is a taxi driver in sousse.

Yasmine

What your travel agent told you is NOT true. You can use http://transfers4u.com/ or other similar company - I just checked and they do offer transfer from Monastir to Riadh Palms. It's super cheap, too. ;)

get a taxi only cost £10. do not your pay anymore than that.... are you on your own or a few of you? if you get stuck i can get someone to pick you up i would just need your flight details as hubbies friend is a taxi driver in sousse.
Thanks for that reply there are four adults in our party + luggage . Two flying in from Glasgow and two from Newcastle but i think they are due in within ten mins of each other would i need two taxis and would pick them up at the airport or am i better taking up your offer?

Banned
What your travel agent told you is NOT true. You can use http://transfers4u.com/ or other similar company - I just checked and they do offer transfer from Monastir to Riadh Palms. It's super cheap, too. ;)
There are several transfer companies that can be used. I have used transfers4u.com and the service was excellent, very cheap I think I paid something like £6.00 for a seat on a coach return from Monastir to Kantaoui. You can book online or I know that any Thomas Cook travel agent will do it for you.

annh

Why would there be no transfer, if you book a package holiday that is normally included in the price you paid for your holiday ?

Hi, i dont know why there is no transfers just got an email from Alpharooms to let me know

tblueyez

did you book a flight n accomadation separate?as thats why.but like janeete said its cheap to get a taxi from monastir to sousse it wont take long..

aljaye

You can book with transfers4you and also holiday taxis who I find mega reliable and efficent bothl will go to ANY hotel in Sousse. There are many taxis outside the airport but as jan says check out the price before you get in..as after 9 they get a it crazy on the prices and make sure they are talking dinars not pounds as the rat who caught me last time was!!!Also go on the Riadh Palms website and check many hotels are now starting to run their own airport transfers

FoxyRoxie89

I have also used resort hoppa before, or a2b transfers- :)

Essem

Staff member
Hi,i am due to visit tunisia in march 2011 for a week, i have been told by my travel agent there is NO transfers from Monastir airport to the Riadh Palms and return to the airport the following week, i am looking for help on how to get to my hotel and back CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!

Some of these travel agents should really be sent on educational trips to find out more about what they are selling!

It's so straightforward BN - taxis or private transfers as others have mentioned, the choice is yours.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice, i booked transfers through transfers4u so roll on march now cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!