Tunis Air

crazypink

Hubby has just called Tunisair here - they told him not to worry as we are not affected. Mmmmmmm.....will believe that when im on the plane!!

tunisien Chicka

The Manager of Tunis Air at carthage airport is my friends dad Si Hamadi Zarrouk. According to him, it is just Tunis air ground staff on strike. You shouldn't be affected. But that is situation at present. Check arrivals and departures of Tunis air flights to see if they are still flying.

Marie1959

Hope you dont have a problem Crazy and have a good holiday

crazypink

The Manager of Tunis Air at carthage airport is my friends dad Si Hamadi Zarrouk. According to him, it is just Tunis air ground staff on strike. You shouldn't be affected. But that is situation at present. Check arrivals and departures of Tunis air flights to see if they are still flying.
Thats what hubby was told - the people striking doesnt affect us. Inshallah it stays that way! Want our chat and coffee :D

tunisien Chicka

You should be A ok!! If your anything like me, you'll be like a kid on a million smarties by now!!! I'm looking forward to a coffee too chick!! I will txt u with my number! When is easiest for you? I need to rent a car you see! I sold mine back in July and still waiting for my import to arrive :(((

LittleMissSunshine

Wonderful another strike.

Tunisair must be under severe financial pressure I suggest ensuring that when you book tickets you do so via credit card.
Making me glad I've booked my next two flights with British Airways ...

gabriel612

Thanks Roulla for all your help. Sorry for not replying sooner, I had to go to work. So good of you to help to find out what is going on.

ROULLA

Thanks Roulla for all your help. Sorry for not replying sooner, I had to go to work. So good of you to help to find out what is going on.
Hi Gabriel you are more than welcome, i love trying to help people, after all why not we are all here to help one another, thats what i love so much about this site everyone tries to help each other:)

crazypink

You should be A ok!! If your anything like me, you'll be like a kid on a million smarties by now!!! I'm looking forward to a coffee too chick!! I will txt u with my number! When is easiest for you? I need to rent a car you see! I sold mine back in July and still waiting for my import to arrive :(((
Omg bouncing off the walls here!! LOL Anytime hunnie for the coffee - will sort it out with Gem too. WOOHOO only 2 more sleeps x x x x

tunisien Chicka

cool I am free as a bird! I bet you know it by hours and minutes aswell!!! WOO WOO!!! xxx

ROULLA

Tunis Air Resumes Flights on November 16th

12 November 2011
Tunis Air is to resume regular flights to Tripoli from Wednesday, November 16th, with two daily services, or 14 flights weekly. According to a statement published yesterday by the airline company, flights will systematically depart from Tunis-Carthage Airport, and scheduled as follows: TU 417 at 1:45pm and TU 413 at 5:50pm. Tunis Air already operates in the Libyan city of Benghazi at the rate of three flights per week on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, on flight number TU 416.
This comes after the National Intercity Transport Company (SNTRI) resumed its international Tunis-Tripoli line after an ten-month interruption due to the events in Libya. With buses leaving the Bab Alioua Bus Station (Tunis) on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 4:00pm, the company partners with the Libyan Company for Rapid Transport, insuring daily trips between Tunisia and Tripoli. Tunisian businessmen from the city of Sfax, who maintain good economic relations with Libya, continue to visit Libya daily. The Sfax-Thyna Airport will become operational in the near future, and so the creation of a new air connection between Sfax and Tripoli will become necessary, according to Manoubi Akrout from Tunisia Today website.

Essem

Staff member
Tunisair has announced that it will now fly from Tunis to London Gatwick every Thursday in direct competition with British Airways.

Departing Tunis 2pm arriving Gatwick 3.45pm.

Return flight will depart Gatwick 4.45pm and arrive Tunis 8.30pm

At the moment, Tunisair operate 3 flight from Tunis to Heathrow and 1 from Enfidha to Manchester.

marhaba

can some one help me.i paid for my flight to visit home online with tunisair. they sent me an receipt but not my ticket what do to get one or do i just need the thing they sent me as confirmation?

caveatemptor

can some one help me.i paid for my flight to visit home online with tunisair. they sent me an receipt but not my ticket what do to get one or do i just need the thing they sent me as confirmation?
You can check in just by producing your passport at the desk, but we always print off the confirmation to be on the safe side. You tend not to get a ticket any more.

marhaba

ok thankyou very much x

ROULLA

Just incase anyone is interested

Tunisair

Address: Agency headquarters TUNISAIR - Tunis Carthage

Phone: 70 838 111 / 81 10 77 77

Fax: 71 281 653

Email: [email protected]

Web site: http://www.Tunisair.com/

The Tunisair fleet account 31 Boeing and Airbusaircraft. Its aircraft are modern and provide security guarantees, quality, service and comfort.

13 Airbus A320Modular cabin: 32 business class seats / class economic 114 seats or 162 economic seats.
Baptismal name: Jerba, Abou EL Kacem Echebbi, Ali Belhaouane, Jugurtha, the Bardo, Ibn Khaldun, Farhat Hached, November 7, Kheredine, Tabarka, Gafsa Ksar, La Galite, Habib Bourguiba El

2 Airbus A319 : class economic 144 seats
Naming names: El Kantaoui, Kerkennah

2 Airbus A319 ER : 16 business class seats / class economic 90 seats
Naming names: Hannibal, Alyssa

3 Airbus A300-600 : 28 business class seats / class economic 235 seats
Names of baptism: Sidi Bou Saïd, Tunis, Amilcar

4 Boeing 737-500 : class economic 126 seats
Names of baptism: Sfax, Hammamet, Mahdia, Monastir

7 Boeing 737-600 : class economic 126 seats
Names of baptism: Kairouan, Tozeur, Nefta, Carthage, Utica, El Jem, Bizerte, Tahar Haddad

marhaba

i know mrs B lol

Marie1959

Sorry still dont know how to start new post lol, Just seen on the Tv Thomas cook are in difficulty they are saying all package hols are safe hope for all those that have booked flights only its the same. They blamed Tourists not going to Tunisia to name a few for their problems.
:(

annibee

Sorry still dont know how to start new post lol, Just seen on the Tv Thomas cook are in difficulty they are saying all package hols are safe hope for all those that have booked flights only its the same. They blamed Tourists not going to Tunisia to name a few for their problems.
:(
if they hadnt been charging crazy prices trying to re-coup losses in jan and feb more people might have gone