tunisia degrees

Hi can anyone knows if I can use my Tunisian degree (french degree) to get a job in UK like teaching maybe my degree in Tunisia is equivalent to a. Teacher thanks

scotty_bambam

I read that Tunisian diplomas worth nothing in UK .don't know about degrees,hope someone knows.

Ok thx anyway but as I know. Tunisia. Degrees are international you can get a teaching job with them in different countries but UK i don't kow

Jane BM

Ok thx anyway but as I know. Tunisia. Degrees are international you can get a teaching job with them in different countries but UK i don't kow
I know people who've had degrees in Tunisia and then hoped to get jobs in the UK using them, but they've not been accepted.

Trulymadlydeeply

I should imagine it would help to get you on a course here for higher education to obtain a Uk qualification.

gem15

The Tunisian education is not recognised in the UK. I have looked into this quite a bit as my daughter will be having her education here. If you obtained you degree in a Tunisian school unfortunately it's no good in the UK.

Ok right but there is something that you should know that there is different degrees in tunisia however there is some degrees even in tunisia they dont accept them inspite of you got them from tunisia since 2007 the system changed and the levelof education went down and many types of degrees were puted in university but as i know my degree is an official degree and i participated in teachers course this year in tunisia and i can apply to study in universities in uk i checked that before when i was planing for a student visa to uk

Jane BM

Ok right but there is something that you should know that there is different degrees in tunisia however there is some degrees even in tunisia they dont accept them inspite of you got them from tunisia since 2007 the system changed and the levelof education went down and many types of degrees were puted in university but as i know my degree is an official degree and i participated in teachers course this year in tunisia and i can apply to study in universities in uk i checked that before when i was planing for a student visa to uk
You can check whether they're transferable here with NARIC.

Tunisians degrees accepted in france.