• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tunisia music

Ok, i think this could be the name of the song i'm looking for. I thought it was Wahyatak ya Habibi but someone on youtube sings it and it's this name. Though i'm looking for Amina Fakhet version. Thanks

No, i'm in Chicago! There is an arabic record store that i'm going to later today to see if they have it, they have almost anything, but i'm sure with my luck this is the one they'll not have. I'll let you know. Thanks, you are a great help!

Mezoo

VIP Member
No, i'm in Chicago! There is an arabic record store that i'm going to later today to see if they have it, they have almost anything, but i'm sure with my luck this is the one they'll not have. I'll let you know. Thanks, you are a great help!
Downers Grove myself. :cool:

I think this song is wot true love is and wen people fall in love this is wot they should feel like even by the music played u can feel the emotion ;)

leave ur posts and tell me wot u think xx

Hello there and thnx :)
since we are speaking of arab singers in general -i assumed- I'd say my favorite are Hani Shaker and Fadhl Shaker
ps: i didn't pick em because they got the same last name :p

here is an anecdote :p
i like hani shaker because when i was little every time i rode the car with my father for a long trip he listened to him and if i recall well, i slept soooooooo many times listening to his songs :D