• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tunisian baby daddy MIA

So I fell pregnant by a Tunisian man. At first he seemed like a normal guy but seemed to flip suddenly. He’s threatened my life if I ever kept our unborn son away from him but now he has just disappeared. I’m South African and am currently in my country, but what concerns me is “what if he tries to take my baby from me”? He seems to be unstable and a bit dangerous. The things he has told me makes me worry for the safety of my son.

He claims to be very spiritual and God fearing, but I don’t know...

I don’t want to give my son his last name because i worry that he will be given too much rights especially since it would mean that the babies surname would be different from mine.

The last thing he told me was that I am not a virgin and he plans to marry one. He is 45 years old. He is currently in another country with his “female best friend” who need him because he is like a father to her son which is not biologically his own.

do not include him on the birth certificate and i'm pretty sure he has no rights to the baby if you are not married to him

Thank you, I guess that’s all I really needed to hear....
do not include him on the birth certificate and i'm pretty sure he has no rights to the baby if you are not married to him

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
I very much doubt a Tunisian father can come to South Africa and take their child away from its mother.

Your right not to include his name as that would mean that even if he was a rich powerful man he would have to go to court and initiate test etc to ascertain paternity without evidence.

If you live in South Africa make sure you tell the police as he has threatened your life. He would also be a brave man to mess with saffies on home soil I would expect best case to be run over with a bakkie worst case klaped and buried.

Most likely he talks a good game but dont take chances. Without a birth certificate I dont see how he can get papers to take the child out of the country.

Trulymadlydeeply

Most of these threats are just that empty threats. Just safeguard yourself and your son and put him to the back of your mind.