Tunisian Romances

pej

Hi Lizzy! Well the point of applying is that you should do it yourself, isn't it... ;-) The Girlfriends of Tunisians site is not related to tunisia.com in any way. In post 32 in this convo you will find what you need to do. If you have any more questions, contact me via pm.

Hbrown1

Banned
Hi Karen,

I would love to, I have e-mailed you.

You take care, speak soon.

H. xxx

Hbrown1

Banned
Hi Karen,

If you get the chance can you check out villa.

Thanx.
H. xxx

luther

hi h,.i'm on to it.let you know if i find anything. take care karen x

Hbrown1

Banned
Hi Karen,

Is it all sorted now, I have sent you PM.

Take care.
H xxx

luther

hi h, yes all done,car park, flights and apartment are booked, speak soon karen x x

lizzylooselegs

can anyone tell me if it is true that a tunisian must have so much money in his bank to get a visa?my email is [email protected] thanks

lizzylooselegs

can anyone tell me if it is true that a tunisian must have a certain amount of money in his bank to get a visa?my email is [email protected] thanks

samwella

i don't know if they have to have a certain amount, but it helps to show what money he does have so that they can support themselves whilst in the UK, i think it does depend on what visa your looking at to obtain, and you have to also provide your bank statements to show that you can financially suppport him, and tell them who is paying for things like flights and accomidation, or how your going to live whilst in the UK, if your applying for just o tourist/holiday visa, if he works then you'd have to provide evidence that his work have granted him the time off work, therefore ensuring that he'll be going back, or if your looking at a settlement visa, the more you can provide the better, we've been through the process of applying for both, and were luckily granted both, I provide bank statements and so did he, to be honest he borrowed money just so it would show on his statement so it would look better, evidence of my pay slips, and my mortgage agreement, prrof that we've been in contact, phone bills, letters sent, emails or any receipts from the post office, the more you have the better, to be honest they didnt look at half of it but at least it was there, to show its a real relationship. hope it all works out for you

shaunaswale

Hi
I met a guy from sousse december last year, we have since met up in april and may. I was wondering whether any of you guys had applied for a visters visa for your boyfriends to come to the uk, and if so do you have any advice.
Thanks

Stedman

Is he for real?

Hello, I have only just joined and have found out alot of information but I need more.
I was on holiday in Skanes at the end of May and I met a tunisian man who worked at the hotel as part of the animation team, since my return we have spoken most days and he has told me that he loves me and wishes me to return to visit him as soon as possible, although in all likelyhood that will have to be October.
My problem is that although I really care for this man I have my doubts as to whether this is real, I have told him that I think he probably says this to a new woman each week, but he swears that there is only me, he hasnt long been divorced.
Soon after my return his mother became ill and needed an operation and he asked if I could help him which set my alarms ringing but I explained as a single mother I didnt have that kind of money, and I fully expected never to hear from him again, but it didnt seem to make any difference to him.
I dont want to push he away with my doubts but I dont want to be a fool over him either. My heart believes him but my head doesnt.

Can anyone help me? has anyone been in a similar situation.

candikisses

this will end up being a total judgment call only u can decide upon
i went 2 skanes 3 times last yr 2 same hotel n made friends at the with the animation team in the hotel n i saw that a lot of the guys were with different girls as soon as one went home there was a replacement but some are genuine not many tho there will be plenty of ppl on here who can tell u nice eva after storys but there a some that can tell u how they were used for money, i lent a friend i met there some money so she could come over n visit england she was ment to visit where i lived but didnt n i havent heard from her since jan or got my money back.

if u like the guy go hav a holiday see wat happens if he asks for money or u 2 buy him things just say no if hes interested in u he'l stick around if no he'l move on 2 next girl,
which hotel was it?

Stedman

Thanks for you answer, its so hard to know whether to believe what he says, he is divorced and told me that in the 5 years he was married he never cheated even though he had plenty of opportunity, but thats easy to say. He seems genuine, I told him that I was going out with friends last night and at 10am this morning he was ringing me, obviously checking up on me, so could he be a little jealous I wonder!
I stayed at the Hotel Houda Golf & Beach Club, where did you stay?

kellyc

Hi

Hi Elaine,

I have replied to your PM.

You have to be careful with all animators though i do not like to say that as i am engaged to an ex animator! But do not give him money no matter what his excuses, you dont even really know him and for him to be feeding these excuses such as 'my mum is sick' is very early on - though ill give him his due for trying!

You see some bad ones - you see some very bad ones and then you see some good ones, though they are casanova's by trade sometimes you need to be more than one step ahead of them to know if they are genuine or not.

Advice is to visit and see what you feel in time, but do not be fooled by their excuses for money and he is working which is a touch for most tunisians as employment is very low here, i have been living here in Sousse for a year, and i also know that animators can earn quite a bit, though their salary may be low they get extras, such as doing tour trips, selling CD's etc.

So all i can say, is visit, enjoy it, be ahead of him, and then follow your heart.

candikisses

i stayed at the sahara beach i loved it there its a fantastic hotel havent been able 2 go this year, i totally agree just be careful, make it clear u havent got alot of money even if its not true if he sticks around its poss that hes genuine good luck

Hbrown1

Banned
Hi All,

Welcome to the site Elaine.

Normally I don't like to name and shame people but I feel a warning should go out about a certain animation woman, her name is Khoula she works at the sahara beach hotel.

Let me tell you she is worse than any man I have met out there.

The reason for this warning is she took a lot of money and gifts from a friend of mine and never even had the curtisy to visit her when she came over here.

I agree with all that's been said about the men, but there are good one's and not all women are like this cookie!!

So please be aware of this if you ever visit this hotel, also she is mobile daft and asks all the time for one, it's to keep incontact with her little boy apparently.

Anyway Elaine box clever and stay one step ahead good luck to you.

H.

Stedman

Thanks for the welcome H

Also sadly thanks for the warning, I will keep it in mind, its sad that in all countries there are always a few that give a bad name to the rest. We just have to use our judgement the best that we can we sort the good from the bad.
x

Hbrown1

Banned
Hi Elaine,

It's not all doom and gloom, the Tunisian people are good people.

I have made a lot of friends over there, I have also met a few not so good people but the good far outweigh the bad.

You just need time, trust is a big thing for me without trust you have nothing.

I really hope your guy is true to you, it's early days.

Take care.
H x

candikisses

seems she took money off everyone thought she was leavin 2 giv her son better life, wonder she aint retired from money she gets off ppl!!

Hi All,

Welcome to the site Elaine.

Normally I don't like to name and shame people but I feel a warning should go out about a certain animation woman, her name is Khoula she works at the sahara beach hotel.

Let me tell you she is worse than any man I have met out there.

The reason for this warning is she took a lot of money and gifts from a friend of mine and never even had the curtisy to visit her when she came over here.

I agree with all that's been said about the men, but there are good one's and not all women are like this cookie!!

So please be aware of this if you ever visit this hotel, also she is mobile daft and asks all the time for one, it's to keep incontact with her little boy apparently.

Anyway Elaine box clever and stay one step ahead good luck to you.

H.

Hbrown1

Banned
Hi,

Did you know she is coming back to the UK, I wonder what poor undeserving person she got money off this time.

Apparently she does her bellydancing in Newcastle.

H.