Tunisian Romances

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome donna!

junior

oh my god i just wrote you a massive reply and then i wasnt logged in.....will write tomorrow if you are going to be online and want to hear my story - its not a positive one tho i hasten to add....let me know if you want to hear it...i'm only replying cos you sound like i sounded a few months ago, and i wish i knew then what i know now.

pej

Hi, which one of us sounds like you a while back? If you have anything of general interest to share then of course do so or contact the person you want via pm.

junior

sorry was trying to reply to the original thread by Stedman but have since seen that she wrote it a long time ago and was due to go out in oct so think i will save my story for when someone wants it!!

candikisses

there are lots of ppl who come on for some advice so share ur story u mite
help some one out and everyone heres to help and give advice to u wen needed to

xx

sorry was trying to reply to the original thread by Stedman but have since seen that she wrote it a long time ago and was due to go out in oct so think i will save my story for when someone wants it!!

junior

well i would if it was a nice story but its not......i was one of the ones who fell for an entertainer who was a complete fraud and is doing what he did to me to many girls.....i know they aren't all like that but from what i heard the majority are....and thats really sad, and really sad they can get away with it.

Stedman

Hi Junior
I sent you a private message if you wanted to tell me direct, if not Im sure we would all like to hear what you have to say

candikisses

i nearly fell for one who was like that but i people watch
n dont miss a lot so i saw a lot of wat he was doin and he didnt like that i saw
wat he was doin n didnt put up for it n spoke 2 another gf of his so we never got
far but he had the gift of the gab some times

Niki

Hello everybody,

I'm new at this site, and just wanted to say hello and have a nice day to everybody.

I'm reading your posts and really happy that some of you have a great experience dating Tunisian guys.

Unfortunately my experience wasn't with the happy end. Another heart is broken, another hope is lost, but it's ok now. Everything that doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Anyway I've got a baby from this guy and even if I had known before that he was a lier, and was dating lots of other girls from different countries I would've never changed my life, becouse my life is my baby. And it makes me absolutely happy.

pej

Hi, welcome to the site. Sorry to hear things ended badly, but glad to hear you got a bit of happiness out of it all anyway.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Niki,

Sorry to hear about your situation, when I look at my little Sara I feel that whatever happens in my life I did somthing worth while and whatever happens in in relationships nothing can change that I have a lovely little daughter.

Keep Strong

kellyc

Welcome

Welcome, and from the bad there is the good, nice to hear youve got something good.

Niki

Kellyc, Kris and Pej

Thank you very much for your kind words. In spite of everything Tunisia is a great country and I hope to go there next year, when I start working again and my baby will be big enough to stay without me for a couple of weeks. Have a nice evening!

Cyndi

How I met my Tunisian Husband

My story is crazy. We met online and I am not the online type so it was just a complete accident. I said where are you from?? I had never even heard of Tunisia before I met my husband. So after months of talking I left the US for Tunisia everyone said I was crazy. But I went anyway. After doing tons of research on where I was going I think I know more about Tunisia than my husand does now. LOL My First Trip I stayed little over 3 weeks and I did not want to leave. I tested him alot to make sure he was for real and I even had him check out. I am lucky there I have lots of friends in high places so that helped alot. But I am happy to say he checked out and never have I ever had a feeling that he was lying. Now I am just waiting for his VISA which should be in about 6 months. But from what I read online. I am lucky I am from the US because it looks hard to get a VISA for your spouse if you are from the UK or other contries. I am sooooooooooooo happy.:)

pej

Hi, glad to hear things have worked out for you. Is the waiting period for visa 6 months or will it be that long before you apply?

samwella

niki glad to hear it hasnt left you with bad feeling about the country and you've got something good from the relationship.

cyndi i think its a crazy world out there and when its meant to be it will no matter where your from or how you meet!

Cyndi

6 months

Hi Pej
Six months from the time you file until you get the visa. But I am lucky because I can so support with no problem it can be a little longer if you are very low income. I also just found out that my husband might be able to come here with the application being summited waiting for final approval. I am really hoping that is the case then husband could come home with me in January. I have my fingers crossed. :)

vickit69

Hello everyone,
I am new to this site and have just spent hours reading lots of the posts.
I am in a relationship with a man who worked in animation (he hasn't got a job at the moment but should be starting a new one in a couple of weeks) We met 2.5 years ago and although we have had a few ups and downs we are very happy.
I have been over to tunisia 10 times in the last 2.5 years and we are now going to try to get him a visitors visa for him to stay with me in England.
So bit of help needed if possible, i have a good job and own my own home (but also have 2 children to support), bank statements, payslips, proof of owning my own home is no problem. What i would love to know is how much money he needs to show he has for a months stay in the uk, bearing in mind he wouldn't have any accomodation costs. Any advice would be greatfully recieved as we want the best possible chance of him recieving his visa.
Thanks everyone.

dizzyc

Hiya, I'm in a similar position to you (good job, 2 kids) and my boyfriend will be applying for a visitor visa in 3weeks when I fly to Tunisia. I can't give much advice because I haven't been through the process yet but from what I've read on here it's a bit hit and miss - it seems that you have to catch the Embassy staff in a good mood!! There are so many people on here who have applied for visa's, some have been successful and others not. I have a similar problem in that my fella doesn't have a job at the minute and I think that will be a problem.I will let you know when I get back whether we were successful or not then I'll be in a better position to tell you what was useful and what wasn't. Good luck anyway x

kellyc

Hi

Hi ya,

Welcome to the forum :)

If you get a chance to look through the thread getting tunisians to the UK, you will find lots of really good advice - I know its a very long post but if you havent looked already I really advise you too.

There are lots of people going for visa's and there is no exact way of knowing the right or wrong application, just make sure you are fully prepared with the right info that they need, as to your boyfriend having no job, it may hinder him but then this is the Embassy who make their own rules.