Tunisian Romances

vickit69

Thanks for the advice of looking on the "getting tunisians to the uk thread" I will do that now.
dizzyc: would love to here how you get on at the embassy coz any help would be good. Best of luck lets hope the staff are in a good mood!!!
Have a fantastic time in tunisia when you are there, i got back on the 31st october after spending 2 weeks with my fella, just wish i was back there now!!! I'm hoping to go back in feburary for a week and apply for the visa then.

As my bf will be starting a new job soon by the time we apply for a visa he should have been working again for 3 or 4 months so i hope that won't be a problem.

kellyc

Hi

Hi,

Good luck with it, and it will really help if your boyfriend has a job, especially if he can get a letter to say he needs to return, the Embassy worry more about them not returning on the holiday visa, their two hang ups are 'non returns' and 'finances'. But definately check the thread its long but has nearly every bit of advice you could need haha.

As I live in Tunisia I have never had this experience of aplying yet, but I am going to apply in February and I must say you can do nothing but keep your fingers crossed.

vickit69

Hi,
Not only keep your fingers crossed but everything else aswell. If you are applying in feburary aswell we may bump into each other!! I have read through a lot of the visa thread and now know there are new forms to use so i guess my printer will be working overtime again. I can't find anywhere how much money he needs to prove he has in his bank account for a months stay but from reading through things i guess it's just how the embassy are feeling on the day. (At least he has a b/ac and a passport already)
I have suggested he gets a letter from his boss saying he has time off work but will be returning to work after his visit and that he needs to save as much money as he can, he thinks his family will help him with some of the finances so it takes the pressure off me a bit.
Thanks for all the advice anyway and good luck with your application too.

dizzyc

Vickit69

Hiya, you'll find SO much information on these forums it'll blow your mind!! I've got all my paperwork ready and I'm gonna do a final check this week, I've explained to my fella what he needs but I'm not sure if he understands how important it is to get everything right. He's so laid-back he's horizontal!!

Anyway I've sent you a PM coz it seems like our circumstances are very similar and I don't think we're meant to chit-chat on the forums so if you wanna chat in private just reply to my PM x

kellyc

Hi

Hi ya,

Yeah I know how you feel with that question of how much money will they see as reasonable!! This is also my main issue as well, and I did also ask the same question, the Embassy want to see that they can support themselves financially or someone can whilst they are there without help from public funds, easy it seems only how much would be enough, I'm still trying to figure that one out! The only thing you can do is to save as much money into his bank account as possible and if you are able to show that financially you can support him too, then it shouldnt be a problem. Some people have said 6000 dinar, some have said 3000 dinar and even some have said 1000 dinar, definately mind blowing! Me and my fiance will only be going to UK for 2 weeks (if he gets the visa) as I am popping home for 2 weeks before our wedding and for the last 2 years have had to go alone and want him to join me on this one, but it does get to the point where its more hassle than its worth (easier for me to say as I live here), good luck and ask away if you need more help x

jacqui0414

congratulations

I just wanted to say a BIG congratulations to my friend Mandy and Nabil who just got their visa today, im so happy for you both :) now you can come see me and Tarek :)

Jacqui xxxxx

Lizj

Lovely to hear of another successful visa, hope they'll be really happy.

SEANITA

Congratulations to your friends jacqui0414. It gives us all some hope especially given the news on toughening immigration policies that i've been hearing as of late!!

pej

Congrats to your friends on the visa, always nice to hear about another successful application!

kellyc

Hi

Hi

Yes definately congratulations and so great to hear, lets hope it stays this way x

ROULLA

Hi all hope that you are all in goodhealth!
I am married to a Tunisia guy and i am of greek origin and i dont know any greek girls who are married to Tunisians, are there any out there ? Or am i the only one ! Really interested and i mean really interested

Cathibou

I am mariied to a Tunisian, have been so for the last 11 years lived in Hammam Sousse for 5 years then came back to the UK when I had my daughter, we now live in South Wales are there any more of us around Cardiff area or beyond.

Niki

Hi everybody, I tried to join this site as well but there is no link at all any more. I'm from Russia and I know that there are lots of girls married to Tunisians, but usually it's not from their holiday love stories, usually they married to tunisians who were students here. Anyway they are very happy, got kids, some of them live in Tunisia, most of them I would say. And ofcourse there are lots of sad stories about tunisian men as well. I'm in Russian site as well, so can compare, and usually it's the same scenario. But lets think about happy ends, it makes life better.:)

dancer

Heya! Just wondered is there any one from Nottingham who has a Tunsian boyfriend/Husband?!? Woould love to know this! Thanks xxx

Bigbrother

check out this think http://www.meetup.com/
put in Tunisia in the topic, then Nottingham and follow the instructions.
Best of luck with your search.

dancer

Thanku, I shall go and have a lil look at that!x

Cyndi

Married

Hello, I am married to my Tunisian Husband, But I am from the US not the UK. I was wondering if there is anyone else from the US married to a Tunisian.??

nat

u have 2 b accepted by the host! hope none of u know a kiki or ul have nout 2 tlk about apparently tlk of hims been banned
lol
i have tryed to log on to and join but it wont let me i think there must be a problem

nat

I completley agree with you guys, I was a rep over in tunisia for a fair while and its sad so many hearts that get broken, As one girl leaves on a coach another arrives.and living in hotels you see all that goes on. Yes i would have to say 90% of animation team are love rats but then there is the 10% that are true and honest.
But to find out you have to be very very clever. AS all tunisians will stick together when the going gets tough!"!!!!
My advice is dont leave them alone for to long !!! and when you get serious get them the hell out of animation fast.
Unfortunatley i have seen a few married tunisian animation who do not practice the faithfull rule. But thats the bad ones same in any country any job My god i worked on the railway and that was just as bad.
totally agree some of them marriage doesent mean athing some are big time players but you do get the odd good one just need to keep your wits about you and just remeber everyone knows everyone out there:)

RachaelLahmar

I tried yesterday as well but didnt seem to work lol!