Tunisian Romances

candikisses

RE: Tunisian Romances

lol thats quite funny n its true bout any guy i guess n some girls
i just think u dont see it as often wen ur home n workin nother things on ur mind
i guess i had no clue my ex was messin bout

Dorra

Further to Weemap's info on phone calls; I get 10p per minute from my landline to Tunisian mobiles via 0871 999 6363.

W

weemap

That's great Dorra - Thanx. Another 5p I can save a min will make all the difference to my ever increasing phone bill!!!

And thanks Kris for putting my mind at ease....Everthing you said is true...and I'm the same as Candi prob just para about my ex!!!

Rxx

alicia

I'm really new to the forum but one of the first threads I read was this one, and you've worried me. I've been seeing my man for 2 months and have been back there twice in that space of time. He is in Animation but to be honest, I actually trust him wholeheartedly, which is not like me normally, but I'm beginning to wonder am I being foolish? I hope not,it doesn't seem so. I've experienced love rats from all walks of life so I take it on a individual basis now, and this one seems different...(famous last words I'm sure). Why do these boys have such a bad reputation? He works in an extremely small animation team in a family orientated hotel.

W

weemap

Hi Alicia - I too feel the same as you ...thinkmy paranoia stems from the way my ex treated me. Its hard when they are so far away though and you know how girls behave on holiday!!! I suggest following your heart. I have been back 3 times since feb and am going again in December. When I am there I have no doubt its me he wants to be with but I will alway keep my eyes open and wits about me but think Iwould do that if I was having a relationship here too!!

alicia

Yep, I reckon that I feel the same way you do. When I'm there its all about me, to the point that people were commenting on how puppy dog he is when I'm around...:D....my photo's on his bedroom wall and his phone, and he's in constant contact....that can't be all that bad!! I reckon I will follow my heart but I'm a cautious person anyway. I'm heading back in January but so wish I could go back sooner, I only came home on Sat!!!

W

weemap

ha ha - are we seeing the same guy??!!! If thats how he was then I don't think you have anything to worry about.....you would know within yourself is something wasn't right. What date do you go in Jan?? Where do you stay?

I go 31st Dec and am staying in Skanes.....my boyfriend is in animation also

helen

Hello, I met my husband when he was working in animation as well! It is true what Kellyc was saying about staying one step ahead and keep "testing"! I know that sounds ridiculous but with all the warnings your English friends and family will probably be giving you, you just need to be sure that you can prove them all wrong! I met my husband six years ago and it hasn't been easy but you do have to follow your heart.We are so happily married that I know it's all been worthwhile but when I look back at all that's happened, I don't know how I made it through! It has probably made us stronger as a couple though and we had a really hard time at the embassy in Tunis getting him here in the first place so it does test your true feelings for a person.

luther

i agree wiyh every one of you. you do have to follow your heart. i've known my man since april and he also works in animation. i've tested him and he has also tested me. its just as bad for them as it is us. i try to go back every 6 to 8 weeks. the hotel i stay in at skanes treat me like one of the family as i'm always there. we have stayed in an apartment but my man just didn't want to get up for work! so he took it of sick....

kat

Hi just seen some telephone numbers posted on here to get cheap calls to tunisia , thank god as i was starting to think i was going to need to rob a couple of banks to pay the phone bill.
:D
One question though???????
How much is the connection charge and do you have to spend a minimum time on the phone ?????????

As i no some rates charge silly connection charge so you no better off, so i guess you guys are experienced and have had your bill in.
hope someone can reply soon

cheers

W

weemap

Luther

Which hotel do you stay in when you visit Skanes?? I stay in Liberty.

You mentioned you stayed in an Apartment - was that in Skanes?? Can you give me some info as I am planning on going out for 3 months next summer.

candikisses

hey weemap
do u know zazoo he worked in sahara then moved 2 liberty not spoke 2 him in ages my 1st visit 2 tunisia in march he was my 24hr bar drinkin buddy!
he was a sweet heart if u speak 2 him tell him lea said hi!! x

W

weemap

Hi Candikisses...

No don't know him - sorry......

Whats that 24hr bar in Sahara like?? Might need totry it out!!

candikisses

its good everytime i go i end up there after disco
either for a coffee/tea 2 chill out b4 bed or carry on boozin

zaz is in the stripy outfit

W

weemap

It looks like the guy bobo who was working there but the pic isn't clear enough for me to say for sure!! If it is him... he wasn't there in Feb when I was there but was in May and August - so fits in with your March thing!!

Think I might visit the Sahara one night when I'm there in December!!

woudlg

Hi everybody,

I'm off to Tunisia in a few weeks time, staying at the Thalassa Monastir in Skanes - anybody having a romance with anybody there?! Perhaps we could start our own honey trap business?!!

Dorra

Hi Kat
With regard to phone numbers, the price I pay is whatI quoted i.e. 10p. per minute from a BT landline to a Tunisian mobile. Go have a look at [link=http://www.bestminutes.co.uk]http://www.bestminutes.co.uk[/link]

Charges from mobiles can vary, check out the FAQs on above site. Sooy it's taken so long to respond. I've been having lohin problems (nb Kris).

Regards Dorra

hi.
i am new to this . i have send some post last night about EEA Family Permit. can you have a look at this please.

sweet_petite

Hiya, First time on site and what a relief to know theres so many others in same situation as myself, im just back from tunisia last week and am totally depressed at having to leave my man :(At least i only have to wait another 4 weeks before i go back again !!!

Linda

Hbrown1

Banned

Hi Linda,

Welcome to the forum, where about were you staying in Tunisia.

I myself am off on Sunday to Monastir, I can't wait.

Tunisia is like a second home to me, I have been going there for 3yrs now.

H.