Tunisian Romances

sweet_petite

RE: Tunisian Romances

Hi H,
Thanks for the welcome. I stay in Port El Kantaoui at the Abou Sofiane. I have been there 3 times before, wish i was going on sunday, 4 weeks seems forever !!!

Linda

D

Dancing Queen

RE: Girlfriends of Tunisians

Hi All

I am new to this site and heard about Girlfriends of Tunisians - I can't seem to join the site. I filled in my details, but nothing happened, is there another link, or perhaps someone can recommend me to this site. Tunisian.com is a fantastic site, I've briefly looked at the topics, haven't taken it all in yet, but in time I will. Ta.

W

weemap

Hi there

I will let them know you are trying to join - what is your email address - you can send me aPM with it if you like....

sweet_petite

I too tried to join this site, entered all my details and nothing happened, tried again and still nothing happened, any idea what im doing wrong ?

candikisses

u have 2 b accepted by the host! hope none of u know a kiki or ul have nout 2 tlk about apparently tlk of hims been banned
lol

sweet_petite

OH right i see so i have to be accepted then by the host, any idea how long it takes for them to accept you ?
Fortunately i dont know anyone called kiki :)

candikisses

not sure shudnt b more than a few days thats how long it was for my friend

sweet_petite

Ok,Thanks, Will just wait and see what happens, just wanted to be nosey and see what it was all about:D

D

Dancing Queen

Hi, me again. When I put in all the details, I pressed the send button and nothing happened at all, I tried 4 times. Is there anyone a member that can recommend me, can it happen that way? Don't know kiki? Something tells me it has something to do with animation. Only reason I say that is that friends of my are always going on about animation! My boyfriend works in the family business, not in the tourist area, he's from Tunis. Thanks if anyone can refer me. Cheers.

Kiki

Hey im kiki but im a girl?

Kiki

It says to join click on the link below but it wont let me click on it? Whats happening?

edwina49

hi i am new to this forum and would love to talk to you all. I lived and worked in tunisia for 3 years but have now come back to uk. iam hoping to return in feb to marry my fiance and am looking for all the advice and help i can get. i miss all my friends and my life in tunisia but iam sure that you will all make me welcome and stop me feeling so lonely. thanks edwina

S

SamS

Hi, my name is Sam and I am new to your sit. My Tunisian boyfriend has taken his application to the British Embassy today, and after reading some of the correspondance on your site I am really worried now that he will be denied, because I have not provided him with any bank statements, although when I phoned the embassy, they did not ask me for any. I hope that we have given them every thing that they have asked for!!!!

It would be nice to make contact with others in my situation, so that they can give me adivice - I think I'm going to need it!!!

edwina49

girlfriends

i would like to join this site but cant get on to the link can someone help please.

Kalilah

Hello All,

I'm soooo glad that i've found this forum!! I'm new to this site - and new to having a Tunisian love interest as well... I'm so torn about what to do. He is an animator as well and I was not surprised at all to read all your comments about how hard it is to trust these guys. The temptation is too hard to resist.. Our relationship (don't know if I can dare to call it that yet) has just started and unfortunately I can only go back to see him in January. Till then I want to get to know as much about the topic, the country, and chances as possible. First of all i'd like to find out if anyone of you knows the animation group at Hotel Jinene in Sousse?

thanks in advance!

K

li7_0

What a fantastic web site

I stumbled on this web site earlier and have just realised that I've been sitting reading all your posts for the past 3 hours.
It's so good to hear that others are going through the same doubts and fears I am.......
My boyfriend is Tunisian and works in Animation!! I trust him, but you never know!
I'm going back next week and am so looking forward to seeing him (last visit was in October). We text and speak every other day and I really do hope that it's real. Friends and family have warned me - but all I can say is follow your heart, but keep using your brain. If it feels right, then go for it - I mean, why the hell not!! We only live once. :p

Mayno's love

Romance with a Tunisian man!

I met my man, who also works in Animation, whilst on holiday in Egypt in July. I have read through all of your threads and I am even more concerned as to whether he is being true to me! All we have done is talk to each other and shared one kiss! I know, not what you expect from an Animator but it's the truth. I went back to see him in August and September and again nothing happened between us. I usually receive 1 text per day but he never calls because he doesn't have any money. That I can accept so I call him as and when. He keeps talking about us gettting married but from what I have read it is not easy, also I'm in the second year of a law degree and need to get divorced first! How do you test their sincerity? I do so want to believe that he is not lying to me! Please any advice anyone could give would be great! It's nice to find a place where I can talk to other women in the same position as me! I love him so much but don't want to look a fool, especially when I go over on 26/12 for a week to be with him. Help! :)

Hbrown1

Banned
Hi Mayno's love,

Welcome to the forum this is an excellent site.

You are correct you are not alone, I have sent you a private message.

H.

li7_0

Hi Mayno's love

Hi there - I really feel for you I do. I too am feeling exactly as you are. I dont know how to test them - some tips would be pretty handy though.
I've been thinking about all of this quite a lot since stumbling across this site, and the only thing thatis keeping me sane is that when I said to my man that I would be back over he didnt panic - you know like oh no I've got another girl here at the same time sort of thing.
I think we just have to go with our instincts.
I love him I really do - but after reading this site, it's kinda made me think is it really worth it. It sounds like a lot of hard work! but hey - if it's real love, then of course they're worth it!!

li7_0

1 week 2 go!

Hi All,

Just wanted to scream out loud that I'll be arriving at my Hotel this exact time next Sunday!! Yippee.....
I've got butterflies in my stomach just thinking about!