Tunisian Romances

amandat

Don't worry about it so did mine, but i'm gettin married now next year and everyone has come to terms with it. Just keep your wits about you, don't give him any money the usual things you need to look out for. There are a lot of genuine fella's and then there are those that play on girls insecurities. Just stay level headed and you'll be ok xx

arabchique

Welcome to the forum, Pauline ...

I think if you like him ... give it a go ...

I know a few peeps in animation ... lovely guys ... and yes, I agree, not all of them are out to "have a good time" ... there are a few genuine ones ...

:D

paulineward83

I saw how charming the Tunisian men can be. They are sweet talkers but as u say not all of them are bad and I may just make a really good friend out of it all. How did you meet your man?

paulineward83

Hi arabchique, hopefully he is one of the genuine ones because we get on great. Its like we know each other years when we talk on the phone :)

arabchique

Hi arabchique, hopefully he is one of the genuine ones because we get on great. Its like we know each other years when we talk on the phone :)
It's no different to meeting somewhere here ... only problem is the distance at the end of the day ... and if you can overcome that ... you can overcome anything

amandat

I met him on holiday, we went for a coffee and that was it. I'm only home since saturday and I feel like I haven't seen him for a month lol. He is comin here for christmas so can't wait for that, my family can grill him properly then

Essem

Staff member
Hi Pauline

Welcome to the forum.

You'll receive lots of opinions on here.

Good luck whatever you decide.

paulineward83

Have any of you stayed in the Sol Azur hotel in Hammamet. This is where im thinking of staying.

arabchique

I met him on holiday, we went for a coffee and that was it. I'm only home since saturday and I feel like I haven't seen him for a month lol. He is comin here for christmas so can't wait for that, my family can grill him properly then
Make or break then ... :)

You'll be hoping it snows then ... :D

paulineward83

:D Sounds good. He must be so nervous, i know i would be!

Patrice

Banned
Welcome to the forum, Pauline ...

I think if you like him ... give it a go ...

I know a few peeps in animation ... lovely guys ... and yes, I agree, not all of them are out to "have a good time" ... there are a few genuine ones ...

Yeah... like there are a few genuine ones who are genuine until they're caught not being so genuine. :rolleyes:

Sana

www.tunisia.com

Hi pauline ;
welcome to the forum :)

arabchique

Yeah... like there are a few genuine ones who are genuine until they're caught not being so genuine. :rolleyes:
That's just men the world over ... lol

Can you honestly say tho ... that if you were in the same position they are ... you wouldn't do what some of 'em do ... I probably would ... ;)

Then again, if you meet someone that you want to be with ... you won't be like that ... and you can't honestly tar all of them with the same brush ... everybody is different ... although their intentions may be the same

:rolleyes:

Patrice

Banned
Yes, it also happened to me for 3 months. He was so greatm so sweet, so genuine until I found out he was like that with me and with some other girls at the same time .. ups...

I'm not saying yours is just the same. I just would like to tell you to be careful because it hurts badly when you trust someone to be genuine and 3 months later, after everyday calls, txt, msn we find out it was all false. Believe me, it hurts like hell so... go slowly please.

Jen

Awww Patrice {hugs}

There are genuine guys in animation, i believe that my friend is one of them. Very sincere and like you I never saw him playing around like we did the other guys. Sadly I can't see a future with him because I don't have the time to put the effort in, but if you feel you do then you should go for it. If you think he can make you happy then just do what you feel is right.

Like everyone else has said though, be careful!!! Keep your wits about you and if anything weird starts to happen, then make sure that you're prepared to make the tough decisions you will have to.

All the best xx

KIZZEY

Hi Pauline
As Essem said you will get lots of opinions on here and this is mine. There seems to be quite a few asking this same question at the moment... should i go see him? When i met my husband i didn't have to ask anyone this question, everything felt right, how he was with me and the time we spent together and how things progressed when i returned home. I knew i would die if i never saw him again so it's going with your own gut feeling and what you feel in your heart. No one else knows what you speak about with him, how he treats you and what you truly feel inside. Like lots on here have said, its so easy to fall for the holiday romance bit but when you get down to the nitty gritty of these relationships its not a walk on the beach it is all consuming. If its what you want you will know and the only question you have to ask family and friends and everybody on here for that matter is...will you support me? Good luck luv xx

sparkle

when you have been through the whole process of getting them here visa wise and having an actual marraige then you can judge my advice but dont do so until you have, it is mentally and emotionally not to say VERY financially draining. you also then have the language barrier and them getting home sick, tears, argueing, takes a very long time til you actually start to enjoy your relationship xx so my advice still would be to someone who isnt serious or not wanting the above is still RUN for your LIFE!!!

sparkle

and before i get silly little comments like well we all wont go through that, save your breath I have so many friends through this site and we have all been through the same emotions troubles and turmoils to get the partners whom we love here today

sorry if im a bit touchy i just dont like it when someone tries to tell me i dont know what im talkign about who has been probably spent a week with their boyfriend thank you very much

Rainbow Brite

I think it's great that so many people have put all this effort into their relationships really shows true love and that the long distance thing can work, that said I agree with the everyone who thinks if the potential isn't there from the start quit while your ahead.
good luck what ever you do izzie, follow your head as much as your heart! xx

Patrice

Banned
I think it's great that so many people have put all this effort into their relationships really shows true love and that the long distance thing can work, that said I agree with the everyone who thinks if the potential isn't there from the start quit while your ahead.
good luck what ever you do izzie, follow your head as much as your heart! xx

Hi rainbow,

You know what devastates me more now? It's that I was finally willing to put some efforts on this relationship and while he was taking me for granted because he felt I was "bending", he broke my heart.

I didn't quit in the beginning as I wanted so much to do because I am not a quitter. I decided to give it a slowly try. To find out he was not being honest with me.

So, and it's just my opinion, I think Izzie like some other girls here that are in the same situation, should really go slowly. When people are young they want to live all in one day. Be careful. As the song says "And who can say
if your love grows, as your heart chose, only time ..."

xxx