Tunisian Romances

Trulymadlydeeply

Jill would just like to add "once you start you will be hooked!" We are all T.COM addicts!!

selz

Jill would just like to add "once you start you will be hooked!" We are all T.COM addicts!!
As with the Tunisian men:eek: this site is very much a drug ahy Truly!!!:p

jill nemer

I already am there is so much to read and everyone's stories are so interesting, you really think you are the only one going through the visa hell !!!!!!!!

jill nemer

Well good luck he may not even need an interview, I know exactly how you feel it is the worst experience ever and the embassy don't make it easy. xxx

KIZZEY

Cheers Jill, apparrantly since they now send all applications to Egypt to be processed it's even more difficult. All any of us can do that are waiting is just that WAIT I have never gone through anything like this but i am assured by everyone on here that it will all be worth it in the end. I am sure it will and if he is refused then i will go on and on, no way will i give up x

jill nemer

I really hope it does work out but I was like you I was determined not to give up and that is what gets them here in the end becos they expect us to give up and go away x

caley

Hello Jill

Good luck with the test etc.
All this visa stuff, this is what scares me to death about being in a relationship with a Tunisian. I always just think....if only Tunisian was in Europe.......Alas, maybe it proves something, something more, takes more effort and patience and perseverance to get them here........shows eachother how much you really care/want to be together.

I think that this is one of the reasons i would go to live in Tunisia. I dont know how much i would need to have saved up before i go, Ideally I would have a job over there lined up before i go.....so my savings just had to last me until that was all sorted.....who knows......with the way things are at the moment, im lucky if i can save £300 a month.....perhaps in 10 years ill have enough to go!!! :rolleyes:

jill nemer

Hi Caley

Don't they say if it's not worth fighting for...........

We would dearly love to go and live in Tunisia but so much ties me here at the moment not least of all money.

Mourad's Mum wants us to buy a place there and it would be wonderful but as everyone says you need money to keep going.

He was so shocked when he came here about bills and the cost of living even though I had tried to explain it all, so we just plod on and hope to make the odd visit when money allows. x

caley

Awww

Do you get to go back very often?

You see, im 23 and I have no ties. Not a single one apart from lack of savings, I have no mortgage or kids or anything that would commit me to living out my days in england. I have, for a long time, known i would not live in england forever....before i met Ahmed, i assumed that I would go and teach english in asia (i did this in my gap year) or move to Italy as i have some family there, but now its definately going to be Tunisia.

I just hate all the flying backwards and fowards etc....but i dont want to get married to him for a number of years, especially not before ive lived with him or at least spent a lot of time with him in Tunisia in one go...say a year or something. I dont want to make any mistakes regarding all that.

I think if we live in england or if we live in tunisia, we will live a poor-ish life.....however....at least in Tunisia we will smile more and we will have the sun and the relaxed mentality to contend with....over here its like depressrion R US.....If i can leave england with about £10,000 I will be happy!

K

Kassie

...becoming an interesting thread Caley! :) Lots of viewpoints and experiences!

xxxx

jill nemer

We have been back four times in two years, we cannot go back now until at least January because we have to hand our passports in for his visa application.

I miss his family so much and so does he, last night I asked him if he wanted anything ( I meant a cup of tea ) and he said I want to see my Mum........

I really think you are sensible Cassie I have read so many horror stories but Mourad and I spent a lot of time together we had known each other six years and I was sure I knew what I was doing.

It is so hard travelling back and forth and I used to feel so depressed when I got home but it was woth it in the end. x

jacqui0414

they are happier in tunisia by far my husband has changed alot here, we will move there as soon as we have enough money :) next door to Kam and Khalifa :)

selz

Awww

Do you get to go back very often?

You see, im 23 and I have no ties. Not a single one apart from lack of savings, I have no mortgage or kids or anything that would commit me to living out my days in england. I have, for a long time, known i would not live in england forever....before i met Ahmed, i assumed that I would go and teach english in asia (i did this in my gap year) or move to Italy as i have some family there, but now its definately going to be Tunisia.

I just hate all the flying backwards and fowards etc....but i dont want to get married to him for a number of years, especially not before ive lived with him or at least spent a lot of time with him in Tunisia in one go...say a year or something. I dont want to make any mistakes regarding all that.

I think if we live in england or if we live in tunisia, we will live a poor-ish life.....however....at least in Tunisia we will smile more and we will have the sun and the relaxed mentality to contend with....over here its like depressrion R US.....If i can leave england with about £10,000 I will be happy!
DITO 2 everything u have said here!!!! :)

sylviachoudry

hi jill iv been there but hang on most seem to get the ILT so dont worry,saying that i was a nervycranky bit** for weeks ha ha ,

arabchique

they are happier in tunisia by far my husband has changed alot here, we will move there as soon as we have enough money :) next door to Kam and Khalifa :)
Room for a little one ???? lol

:D

xxxx

Cathibou

And me please don't forget us, we are going to.

selz

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 2.....
xx

jacqui0414

im there on Kam 2 nd week we have booked it hun :)