Tunisian Romances

Patrice

Banned
ladies im really liking some of the replies to this thread!!!
arab chique you always seem so happy thats fabulous. adelzaab, wow congratulations, are you planning a long engagement? and yes i agree with what you say about you know when the person is right..... i did too, i have never looked back and seriously couldnt be happier!!! so thats great well done.... patrice, you say you dont want to fall in love again, you maybe dont now on because you have been hurt but one day hopefully one man will swipe you off of your feet and you will feel like some of the happy ladies here today!! I used to date years ago a guy in UK and he was awful to me, i realised i was far better alone than with him yet one holiday in tunisia i was honoured to met my now husband and never been so hapy! I love his family like my own and i can honestly say i cant wait to have his children....xxx happy friday everyone...xxx
I am really happy for all of you but as for me, I had promised myself to never fall in love again 8 years ago. My promise was only broken last Summer, when I least expect it to be broken, but again I was hurt and with a bleeding heart. Everything happens for a reason an maybe I am just here to be a mother, not a woman. :)
Thanks for the comfort words but I think I am going to go back to my promise again ;)

Have a nice Friday / weekend

N

nela

Foxy lady is true what you are saying..i have been engaged for almost 5 years and when i met my Tunisian now bf on facebook i realised that i have been taking an advantage off by my previous partner...i can not believe i have spent 5 years with him...he turned out to be a rasist arsshole ( he is half asian, i am white slovakian ) thanx to my bf i can survive each day. I think my bf is going to engage me this dec when i ll go over
Anyway foxy lady i wish you all the happiness on this world and many many healthy and beautifull children!!!

arabchique

Life is too short not to be happy ... you never know what's just around the corner ... :rolleyes:

xx

Patrice

Banned
Life is too short not to be happy ... you never know what's just around the corner ... :rolleyes:

xx
Yeah... I started my day by hurting bad my wrist as I fell down right in the middle of the street. The nice thing was there was no car passing by at the moment. :rolleyes:

arabchique

Yeah... I started my day by hurting bad my wrist as I fell down right in the middle of the street. The nice thing was there was no car passing by at the moment. :rolleyes:
Awww, sorry Patrice ... hope you're okay ..

I'm just gonna shut up now ... :(

xx

Patrice

Banned
Awww, sorry Patrice ... hope you're okay ..

I'm just gonna shut up now ... :(

xx

Hun, I didn't hurt myself because you were talking. So please, go ahead and make my day 'cause I just can't move my hand anyway ;) :)

xxx

arabchique

Mmmmmph hmphhhh grrrrrmmmmm ... lol

(spoken through a gag)

;) xx

Patrice

Banned
Mmmmmph hmphhhh grrrrrmmmmm ... lol

(spoken through a gag)

;) xx
I wonder who is going to bath, feed, cuddle, cuddle, cuddle my little precious if my right hand doesn't move without pain :confused::rolleyes:

:)

arabchique

Think you should maybe get your wrist checked out, Patrice ... especially if it's causing you a lot of pain ... :(

xx

foxylady

I hope your ok Patrice.i am sure you will still manage cuddles and forget your pain but yes arabchique is right hon go get it checked out...xxx

Patrice

Banned
Thanks girls, I will. As soon as I leave work (18:30) I will check this out because I thought it would get better during the day but it's not. And I have a tiny person at home waiting for me to carry her 15 kilos everywhere :mad: because she really thinks I am Schrek and she's Fiona! :rolleyes:

foxylady

maybe youve just got bad bruising but still they might be able to give you magic cream...xx

Patrice

Banned
maybe youve just got bad bruising but still they might be able to give you magic cream...xx

I don't know how you say it in English but we say "Bad pot doesn't break" and that's my case ;)

Thanks xxx :)

caley

I love happy stories....where people get married and stay together and stay in love.................. i used to think....naaa.....that doesnt happen these days, but it does!!

I think someone said earlier 'when you know, you know' and i think thats sooo true. Sometimes it might be wrong timing or something isnt perfect, like distance, but i do believe when you have that 'feeling' inside and then after a while....it doesnt fade or go away.....it just gets stronger and stronger.....for BOTH of you.....thats the real deal!!

I just want to spend the rest of my days waking up with my gorgeous, funny, brilliant, tanned man next to me!!! ....or maybe ontop of me? ;) he he xx

wendysibta

CALEY . you are obviously getting fruity as the flight becomes nearer !!

caley

ooops! Sorry, my bad! Id better wait until after 9pm before i start saying sh*t like that! hahahaha!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh............6 days 6 days 6 days 6 days!!!!!

feefad

Oh i did the same in the high street walking to work the other day! My only thing was it was quite busy and lots of people did see me :(

K

Kassie

Thanks girls, I will. As soon as I leave work (18:30) I will check this out because I thought it would get better during the day but it's not. And I have a tiny person at home waiting for me to carry her 15 kilos everywhere :mad: because she really thinks I am Schrek and she's Fiona! :rolleyes:
Aww...sorry for you Patrice....did you get this checked out yet? How's the pain?

xxxx

feefad

I hope it's Fiona when she's not an ogre as that would be pretty heavy patrice!

Patrice

Banned
- out of thread -

I am back from the doc. My whole hand (wrist, fingers, arm) is bruised but not broken. Medication and "do not make any efforts with that hand" - yeah right, with Miss S. here, I can relax all weekend... yeah yeah yeah... Miss S. is 15 kilos and she can only stop running when she sleeps and even though she must think she's Cristiano Ronaldo and my back is a foot ball :mad: But I love her SO MUCH, OMG... I'm gonna cry. I can't stop crying tonight :mad:

Thanks friends for asking xxx