uk marriage

salimslim2015

Hello everybody im new here i applyed with my uk partner for a visa and we got a refuded application with the right to appeal and we are waiting for 7 month for a reply so we are planing for a EEA visa if they refuse the appeal so i wanna know how can i marry with an english woman knowing that im tunisian nationality and thx very much

Jane BM

I'm not sure what your question is?

salimslim2015

Hello jane thx for the attention well i wanna know exactly how can i marry my uk partner in tunisia i heard that she should apply for a marriage application in uk and should accept so they give her permission and when she get it we can marry in tunisia i dont know really but i hope im wrong because that works with france germay ...... just my question is will it be a normal marriage like im marrying a tunisian woman many thanks jane

Jane BM

Hello jane thx for the attention well i wanna know exactly how can i marry my uk partner in tunisia i heard that she should apply for a marriage application in uk and should accept so they give her permission and when she get it we can marry in tunisia i dont know really but i hope im wrong because that works with france germay ...... just my question is will it be a normal marriage like im marrying a tunisian woman many thanks jane
Yes, she needs to obtain a Certificate of Non impediment from the registry office here in the UK, then have it translated and authenticated at the British embassy in Tunis...

salimslim2015

Hi thx very much for the information i hope they accept the appeal so we dont need to try other solution we are really tired and fed up from waiting its nearly 8 month i wanna say again many thanks

Jane BM

Hi thx very much for the information i hope they accept the appeal so we dont need to try other solution we are really tired and fed up from waiting its nearly 8 month i wanna say again many thanks
What kind of visa did you apply for?

salimslim2015

Hello jane hope you having a nice time well it was a fiance visa and it was refused for a small thing even the solicitor said it shouldnt fail on that my partner is living under disability living allowance so we dont need 18.6 £ to apply all requirements looks great so they mentioned that they dont beilive that my partner is receiving money from the DLA they said there is no evidence that she is getting money from them knowing she sent them a paper work from the DLA prooving that they said no money is coming to her bank account from the DLA.she sent them in the appeal that the money is going directly to ford company she got a car from them and she is paying the DLA money directly for the car thats it we are waiting ,on the 17 of auguest the tribunal will decide hope it will be good news thanks really for the attention and sorry if i made read lots

Jane BM

Hello jane hope you having a nice time well it was a fiance visa and it was refused for a small thing even the solicitor said it shouldnt fail on that my partner is living under disability living allowance so we dont need 18.6 £ to apply all requirements looks great so they mentioned that they dont beilive that my partner is receiving money from the DLA they said there is no evidence that she is getting money from them knowing she sent them a paper work from the DLA prooving that they said no money is coming to her bank account from the DLA.she sent them in the appeal that the money is going directly to ford company she got a car from them and she is paying the DLA money directly for the car thats it we are waiting ,on the 17 of auguest the tribunal will decide hope it will be good news thanks really for the attention and sorry if i made read lots
I'd hang on then.....wait and see what happens at the appeal....if she is receiving DLA, then it should be overturned....fingers crossed for you...

salimslim2015

Hi yes she receives it and she get benefits but she have her own house just i worry if they think she is enable to eork and she is getting benefits how ca she host a foreign spouse but i think we have a very good chance to get it soon tarrr jane thx for the help

scotty_bambam

Your English is very good.hope you get good news soon.

salimslim2015

Thankyou very much im a french teacher actually and its confusing to talk both languages hhhh tarr anyway for the compliments