uk spouse visa appeals processing time .

ronaldinho

hi, does anybody know how long it take the appeal processing time , because our solicitor said is hight chance that the desicion gona be overturned before even go to court , thank you

ronaldinho

does anybody know anything please

Jane BM

I mentioned it on another thread the other day, it's how long is a piece of string....someone I know is in a similar situation and the appeal is currently in Paris, they have a few weeks to overturn it, if not it goes to full appeal back here which could take several months.

ronaldinho

I mentioned it on another thread the other day, it's how long is a piece of string....someone I know is in a similar situation and the appeal is currently in Paris, they have a few weeks to overturn it, if not it goes to full appeal back here which could take several months.
I know you did jane really thank you again but it just i dont understand how long it take since the appeal is lodged for them to responce before they say it will go to paris , thank you

Jane BM

I know you did jane really thank you again but it just i dont understand how long it take since the appeal is lodged for them to responce before they say it will go to paris , thank you
Ask your wife to give them a ring...that's what my friend did and they told her.

ronaldinho

Ask your wife to give them a ring...that's what my friend did and they told her.
are we ringing the home office or the tribunal , thank you jane bm

Jane BM

From what I gathered it was the office in Leicester where the appeal is sent to.

ronaldinho

From what I gathered it was the office in Leicester where the appeal is sent to.
hi jane bm , did your friend who you said she have appealed , did she hear anything about her appeal, i would like to know because i been waiting more than one month , thank you

Jane BM

No, she's heard that it's now been sent back to Paris, that's all so far.