uk visa appeal

ronaldinho

Yes

yes we did jane, but they didn't gave us back my bank statemnenst and payslips so dunno what to do ?
Hi luna , really sorry to hear that , it really terrible , they propably have refused because of the time between the last paylip and the date you submitted your documents in , work it out , if not they just being piki , and you have to appeal and apply again new fresh application :( but dont give and fight for it , this is have to make you stronger like my wife did :(

Jane BM

Yes

yes we did jane, but they didn't gave us back my bank statemnenst and payslips so dunno what to do ?
Well if you've kept photocopies of everything I'd appeal it. I'd contact them and tell them you did supply all the information they requested and you've retained copies of it all.....at this stage it may not go to full appeal, they may ask you to resend in the bank statements and payslips. X

luna06

Well if you've kept photocopies of everything I'd appeal it. I'd contact them and tell them you did supply all the information they requested and you've retained copies of it all.....at this stage it may not go to full appeal, they may ask you to resend in the bank statements and payslips. X
Thank you for answering, yes we have all the payslips photocopied and the bank statements they kept it so we might need to send the copies , how long does it take before it goes to full hearing ?

love1970

Hello everyone

ive tried to create a new thread but dunno were to go lol I wanted to share my news and unfortunately we got our visa refused :( the reason why is cuz apparently there is missing payslips and I'm 100% we provided all the payslips to them I'm very upset but we need to find a solution and we dunno if to appeal or make a new application . Thanks a lot in advance for your advice given
Well im sorry to hear that just dont be upset you done your best now just think how to correct your mistakes did they give the right to appeal or not?

love1970

Yes

Thats right they dont give you your papers all back once in the aplel i needed some papers that i dont have copies of them and they told me i need to contact the britidh embassy in tunisia and them they will contact france for the papers its really confusing

luna06

Thats right they dont give you your papers all back once in the aplel i needed some papers that i dont have copies of them and they told me i need to contact the britidh embassy in tunisia and them they will contact france for the papers its really confusing
Thanks love 1970, yes they did gave me the right to appeal so I'm going

luna06

Thanks love 1970, yes they did gave me the right to appeal so I'm going
To appeal as the grounds they gave me are ridiculous so will see what the lawyer says to me , you did it by your self or with a lawyer ?

love1970

To appeal as the grounds they gave me are ridiculous so will see what the lawyer says to me , you did it by your self or with a lawyer ?
Well the mistake was done by the solicitor so we done it without her but you need tobe carreful when you do it try to avoid mistakes in doing it and also you should be patient im waiting for 9 month for my appeal results i know its not nice to hear that but no other solutions good luck