Ukrainian-Tunisian couple

Good afternoon to everyone :)
I am Ukrainian and my boyfriend is from Tunisia. We are planning to have a wedding in the future, and I would like to know more information about that.
Where can I ask about rights of the foreign husband in Ukraine and foreign wife in Tunisia? Is that ambassador who can advise about that, or lawyer?
Maybe you can help me with it?
Also, I would like to go to Tunisia for 3-6 months in spring. It can be just a working contract? Or you can recommend to me some other ways?
And (I'm sorry for a lot of questions) maybe you can recommend some sources for learning Tunisian language, with words that really useful in Tunisia?

Thank you very much and have a nice day, and good luck in your life :)

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome

Your country has an embassy in Tunisia Phone: +216 71 849 861 apparently

That will be the best place to check as that is literally their job.

I am Ukrainian and my boyfriend is from Tunisia. We are planning to have a wedding in the future, and I would like to know more information about that.
Where can I ask about rights of the foreign husband in Ukraine and foreign wife in Tunisia? Is that ambassador who can advise about that, or lawyer?

You have a embassy number is above.

Maybe you can help me with it?
Also, I would like to go to Tunisia for 3-6 months in spring. It can be just a working contract? Or you can recommend to me some other ways?

I do not know for Ukraine but you probably can visit for 3-6 months as a tourist and simply pay a fine for overstaying. I very much doubt you will be allowed to work in Tunisia.

And (I'm sorry for a lot of questions) maybe you can recommend some sources for learning Tunisian language, with words that really useful in Tunisia?

https://www.facebook.com/LearnTunisianArabic/

It may be better to learn standard Arabic you can then travel for jobs using this if it does not work out or you dont like tunisia.

Are you thinking of moving to Tunisia? Did you meet online or did you meet a rich international businessman/student?

Be careful and if he tells you he is rich get a deposit/gold :) as in Tunisia divorce is not like the EU.