Urgent advise needed please..

Gee

Hi all Im new here and i have a Tunisian BF.... things are very complicated he lives illegally in turkey and wants to leave and be with me but he has a crazy idea about crossing the sea to greece and travelling across Europe... Im desperatly trying to persuade him not to and will do anything to keep him safe...so my question is if i moved to ireland would he legally be allowed to join me, what would i have to do... im desperate to stop him crossing the sea.....

Essem

Staff member
How long have you known him and where did you meet?

Gee

i met him on holiday a year ago at the moment im going to see him every 6 weeks.... he has a son in sweeden who hes desperate to see

Gee

No one ???

Essem

Staff member
i met him on holiday a year ago at the moment im going to see him every 6 weeks.... he has a son in sweeden who hes desperate to see
Was he married before? Did he live in Sweden or has he never been allowed out of the country?

Trulymadlydeeply

Is he married to the sons mother in Sweden? You may find that you get him to Europe and he goes off to Sweden to be with his son? What's his story?

Gee

he is divorced from his sons mother for 7 years now and no he wont go off..

Saule

Hi Gee,

I may be wrong but as far as I know Tunisians do not need a visa to Turkey, so how can he be illegal in there?

Trulymadlydeeply

Gee I think you need to either elaborate more so that we can maybe offer you advice here. Did he have a visa for Sweden if so how has he ended up in Turkey? Why is he illegally there why does he not just go back to Tunisia?

mrsmannai

salaam .9 they dont need visa to turkey, but he might did overstay the visafree period, wich i think is 90 days, b4 thy must register n get stamp, not 100% sure but i think so, so tht can be an xplain for his illegal stay, but it to "smell a bit fishy" and if he visa for sweden, ??? strange....