Vegetarian Tunisia

Shazza100

Ok i will be honest this time i lied my weddingis not tomorow and im not in the uk and just split with my uk girlfriend im sorry for all of that does that satisfy you can you get me out of your mind
You are what??? I give up.

salimlov

What did you have in Tunisia? My husband cooks lots of Tunisian food here...yes he has had to adapt but he seems to manage fine. What sort of food are you eating and what would you like to eat ideally?
Dont get me wrong shazza u are a good friend for me here i dont lie just she is attacking for nothing just talking crap with her

sass

Ok i will be honest this time i lied my weddingis not tomorow and im not in the uk and just split with my uk girlfriend im sorry for all of that does that satisfy you can you get me out of your mind
For real? you are not here?? why all the talk? why didn't you say? It's no big deal if you are here or there, just be honest.

Jane BM

Oh god....I have visions of ragazzo again!!! :confused::confused::confused::confused:

ROULLA

On the subject of food .. what I find peculiar here is that there are so many diabetics yet diabetic products are hard to come by. You can get biscuits and a few things in the bigger supermarkets but hardly anything that's going to excite someone!

My diabetic friend craves diabetic dark chocolate.....
Hi Moonsky, Hope that you are well!
I'm not sure where you are in Tunisia but there must be somewhere that you can buy diabetic chocolates...
I know that there is a shop in Nabeul that sells everything.