Villa or house with pool

Hi all I was wondering if anyone knows where I can rent a villa/house etc with 3 or more bedrooms and pool.
I want to bring my dad to Tunisia to meet my husbands family. I want to have somewhere where we can all be together.....
Prefer Hammamet or Nabeul

Last edited:

Essem

Staff member
Many of the estate agents feature villas with pools etc.

If you google Agence Immobiliere Tunisie, lots of agencies will come up.

Essem

Staff member
Thanks Hun x
Ps it's Suverny71
Long time no see. How are you and how are things?

Let us know how you get on. I'm in the Sousse area so can't help you personally with Hammamet/Nabeul, sorry.xx

I'm good thanks. Hope you and your family are well x
It's been too long, life just goes so fast x

Essem

Staff member
Life is fantastic thanks :D And we're all really ŵell ~ couldn't be better, in fact.

As u say, time and life flies past, that's why we have to make the most of it. Xxx

ROULLA

Hi all I was wondering if anyone knows where I can rent a villa/house etc with 3 or more bedrooms and pool.
I want to bring my dad to Tunisia to meet my husbands family. I want to have somewhere where we can all be together.....
Hi Dawny, hope that you and your family are all well!

I would ask my in laws to see if they could find a property as it would be much cheaper to find what you are looking for as they must know people who they can ask cutting out the middle man, so to speak.:)

Is your husband from Hammamet or Nabeul? My husband is from Nabeul and that is why I ask.

KB72

If it is in the summer then a pool would be a nice place to waste some time but if it is in the winter I wouldn't waste your money on that luxury because you won't want to get in it! LOL

Ladies it's in summer I am looking for, blooming extortionate some of them.. Hubby from Bargou but trying to get some friends looking too..
Tbh cheaper booking a 4/5* hotel at this rate but means mil won't be able to come stay with us :(

Did you try holidaylettings.co.uk? I have used the website loads of times and always had good experiences around Hammamet. They have places in Nabeul as well which are much cheaper than Hammamet. I could give you an email of a great guy we have rented from about 4 times but his apartments don't have a pool. I would also recommend Villamar Residence de Charme, its on Booking.com or Travelrepublic. They are like an aparthotel and you can rent their villas which sleep up to 6 i think. The pool is lovely, and garden area. Its not huge but gives you the freedom of a apartment with some of the amenities (pool, cleaning etc)
Its near Bel Air hotel, the road its on is quiet but the road parallel has cafes etc and the beach is just a few mins walk.
Not sure of prices for the summer but worth looking up.

I know it sound like i work for them! But i don't, just found it very good every time we have stayed there and never any issues with being hassled at the pool, beach or things going missing from the rooms. There is only about 5 staff so there is no messing!

Did you try holidaylettings.co.uk? I have used the website loads of times and always had good experiences around Hammamet. They have places in Nabeul as well which are much cheaper than Hammamet. I could give you an email of a great guy we have rented from about 4 times but his apartments don't have a pool. I would also recommend Villamar Residence de Charme, its on Booking.com or Travelrepublic. They are like an aparthotel and you can rent their villas which sleep up to 6 i think. The pool is lovely, and garden area. Its not huge but gives you the freedom of a apartment with some of the amenities (pool, cleaning etc)
Its near Bel Air hotel, the road its on is quiet but the road parallel has cafes etc and the beach is just a few mins walk.
Not sure of prices for the summer but worth looking up.

I know it sound like i work for them! But i don't, just found it very good every time we have stayed there and never any issues with being hassled at the pool, beach or things going missing from the rooms. There is only about 5 staff so there is no messing!
Hi thanks for the information. I have checked on the website with no luck...... Just looked at the residence charme one and looks ok... Not sure how it would go if family wanted to visit us though which I know they def will

Hi thanks for the information. I have checked on the website with no luck...... Just looked at the residence charme one and looks ok... Not sure how it would go if family wanted to visit us though which I know they def will
From my experience I don't think they will have an issue with it. I would recommend booking one of the villas as opposed to the apartments cos you will have more room. There is a restaurant there that is open to the public so it's not as closed off as some of the big hotels. Ahmed is the name of the guy at reception, he is really helpful and I would be really confident that if you said you had family visiting, they wouldn't mind. You can tell him Sarah from Ireland recommended it, we have stayed there so many times, he will know who you are talking about!

From my experience I don't think they will have an issue with it. I would recommend booking one of the villas as opposed to the apartments cos you will have more room. There is a restaurant there that is open to the public so it's not as closed off as some of the big hotels. Ahmed is the name of the guy at reception, he is really helpful and I would be really confident that if you said you had family visiting, they wouldn't mind. You can tell him Sarah from Ireland recommended it, we have stayed there so many times, he will know who you are talking about!
Just also remembered that one time last year, there was a wedding and the couple getting married were staying in one of the villas so the day of the ceremony, there was loads of family and friends around from the grooms side who weren't staying in the hotel and there wasn't any problem so it should be fine

lovedup

i have two apartments hunny but no pool :( xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

ROULLA

i have two apartments hunny but no pool :( xxx
Sorry Loveup, but I had to delete your link because of forum rules, please contact the webmaster for details of how you can advertise on T.com.

Where is best to look for homes to rent for the sousse area? I just want to have a nosey

Thanks guys