Vincci Taj Sultan Hotel, Hammamet

angela104

Hello I am thinking of booking the vincci taj sultan in sept.

Has anyone been here or can offer any advice please.

annibee

hi angela which resort is this in please?

Jasmine

Was it just Vincci? In Sousse?

angela104

Was it just Vincci? In Sousse?
Its in Hammamet and its called Vincci Taj Sultan. Its a 5* right on the beach, the pictures look georgous.

annibee

Its in Hammamet right on the beach.
sorry dont know this one someone might im staying hammamet this time first for me usually kantaoui staying amira just wanted a change from port

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
It is a wonderful large hotel in a horse shoe shape facing the sea.

I stayed there and found the food to be ok.....The main thing though was getting a sea view room I paid and expected this and got a room at the back which was aweful.

Got upgraded after complaining to a garden room and that was more like it next to the pool.

The hotels design means you either have a wonderful pool + sea view or carpark/road at the back.

angela104

It is a wonderful large hotel in a horse shoe shape facing the sea.

I stayed there and found the food to be ok.....The main thing though was getting a sea view room I paid and expected this and got a room at the back which was aweful.

Got upgraded after complaining to a garden room and that was more like it next to the pool.

The hotels design means you either have a wonderful pool + sea view or carpark/road at the back.
Thanks for that, we will definately pre book a better room.

FoxyRoxie89

My BiL started work in a hotel today, I think it could be this one, he said vincci something, and he was offered Dar Khayam but turned them down as this place was better money and better hotel I think, he's a chef so Ill ask next time we talk.

angela104

My BiL started work in a hotel today, I think it could be this one, he said vincci something, and he was offered Dar Khayam but turned them down as this place was better money and better hotel I think, he's a chef so Ill ask next time we talk.
Excellent, that would be great thank you

torsten

Hmm let me tell you ur choice is good. The hotel is nice and it is positioned directly near d beach. This hotel has 230 rooms with a facility of satellite direct T.V. The rooms are spacious and comfy. Plus this hotel also has a facility of buffer system. Well I think it will be a nice stay. Go ahead for it my friend. Some more help will be appreciated.

angela104

Hmm let me tell you ur choice is good. The hotel is nice and it is positioned directly near d beach. This hotel has 230 rooms with a facility of satellite direct T.V. The rooms are spacious and comfy. Plus this hotel also has a facility of buffer system. Well I think it will be a nice stay. Go ahead for it my friend. Some more help will be appreciated.[/quote

All booked now. We cant wait, hurry up september :)