Visa - Document Translation

Amr

Hello Guys,
I am mid-way through the Tier 2 General Visa process, and I need to provide some documents along with my visa application in TLS contacts.
Obviously some of these documents are in Arabic like my marriage certificate and one of my University degrees and some other documents are in French , and everything needs to be translated to English.
Do you guys know if there is a specific translator aggregated by the UK embassy? there are some legal Translators in les berges du lac , not far from the TLS Contacts office, but I want to make sure their translation will be accepted ..

Thanks a lot for the help.

Jane BM

Hello Guys,
I am mid-way through the Tier 2 General Visa process, and I need to provide some documents along with my visa application in TLS contacts.
Obviously some of these documents are in Arabic like my marriage certificate and one of my University degrees and some other documents are in French , and everything needs to be translated to English.
Do you guys know if there is a specific translator aggregated by the UK embassy? there are some legal Translators in les berges du lac , not far from the TLS Contacts office, but I want to make sure their translation will be accepted ..

Thanks a lot for the help.
As long as they're a certified translator....

Amr

Thank you Jane!
I found a certified translator in the neighborhood :)