visa frustration

mercury

hello everybody , my name is ali and i applied for my spouse visa in 2 december 2015. today it's 24 februrary so only one week to finish the 3 months , and i've been reading online about people like me , all of them heard decision between 4 and 6 weeks , but in my case i'm reaching the limit ,yet i still didn't hear nothing , what make it more frustrating is when i applied for my visa at tls contact in tunis , they gave me a link on their website to track my application , in this link there are boxes written in them the things below. and when my folder move on to the next step , they tick a box. but it never changed since the first day. it still on the first two steps

Application Submitted

Transferred for Decision

Received by UKVI

Decision Made

Ready for Collection

Passport Returned

so my question is : does anyone here who applied for uk spouse visa and had to wait the 3 months? i have no problem with waiting but when i see that all people i've met in internet heard decision in 4 or 5 or 6 weeks then i get a bit confused. i wouldn't at least worry if i see a sign that my folder is moving on!!! it's been nearly 3 months , no sign , nothing changed on the website and as i said ; all people who been in my shoe didn't wait all the 3 months , at least the ones that i talked to.

with thanks.

Jane BM

hello everybody , my name is ali and i applied for my spouse visa in 2 december 2015. today it's 24 februrary so only one week to finish the 3 months , and i've been reading online about people like me , all of them heard decision between 4 and 6 weeks , but in my case i'm reaching the limit ,yet i still didn't hear nothing , what make it more frustrating is when i applied for my visa at tls contact in tunis , they gave me a link on their website to track my application , in this link there are boxes written in them the things below. and when my folder move on to the next step , they tick a box. but it never changed since the first day. it still on the first two steps

Application Submitted

Transferred for Decision

Received by UKVI

Decision Made

Ready for Collection

Passport Returned

so my question is : does anyone here who applied for uk spouse visa and had to wait the 3 months? i have no problem with waiting but when i see that all people i've met in internet heard decision in 4 or 5 or 6 weeks then i get a bit confused. i wouldn't at least worry if i see a sign that my folder is moving on!!! it's been nearly 3 months , no sign , nothing changed on the website and as i said ; all people who been in my shoe didn't wait all the 3 months , at least the ones that i talked to.

with thanks.
There's been plenty who've had to wait the 3 months or longer recently. Possibly because you can now pay extra to have to fast tracked, those that haven't may take a little longer. Try to be patient.

mercury

patience has limits , i'm married since 2014. the solicitor that we hired to work on our folder didn't say nothing about paying extra money to get it done faster. i wish he did though , we'd gladly pay extra money to move on. i hope we get good news after all this waiting at least