Visa granted!

scotty_bambam

Congratulations!!!!!!! Amazing news, made my day xxxxx you going over to get him?? @scotty_bambam
I'm going Thurs SNF coming back sat with our dog,as have to go VI'a france but he had to fly direct so will come Sunday.xx

scotty_bambam

Thanks everyone.xxxxx

sass

We got it.xx
Congratulations so very happy for you, all that waiting was worth it! Lovely to see some good news, wishing you a very happy future for you both xxx

kalie

Congratulations to u both xxxxx

scotty_bambam

Thank you everyone,and good luck to anyone embarking on this really stressful period of life.lol.xx

Njt11

I hope you will still be on here when we do ours!!!! I wil need advice!!! @scotty_bambam xxx

Paula1975

Fantastic news @scotty_bambam!! So pleased for you! Lots of love and luck for your future in the uk together, mabrouk!x

scotty_bambam

I hope you will still be on here when we do ours!!!! I wil need advice!!! @scotty_bambam xxx
I sent many unnecessary documents could have saved so much time and money.go on the Facebook page," I love my foreign spouse",so much help with everything.xx

Njt11

Oh really?? I would probably do that cover myself though!!! I will look on there thanks so much @scotty_bambam is your man excited?? Bet he will have mixed emotions xxx

scotty_bambam

Oh really?? I would probably do that cover myself though!!! I will look on there thanks so much @scotty_bambam is your man excited?? Bet he will have mixed emotions xxx
Yeah definitely mixed emotions.I actually asked him if he wants to come because he seemed a bit subdued.he admitted he's scared.but I told him there will be holidays.xx

Njt11

It's massive though isn't it...readjustment for everyone, hope it all goes well xxx @scotty_bambam

zouba

Hi everyone im very happy for all of you and my self i just got here and its really good ... I have a lil question if anyone can help ... Where can i go with my residence card ? Am i allowed to go to europe ? Thanks in advance :)

Trulymadlydeeply

No you will need to apply for a Schengen visa if you wish to travel within the Schengen states.

Mrs K

mano307 you might be better starting a new thread with your query and someone can help you. i don't know the answer sorry, im just going through the process myself at the moment and not got to that stage yet! Good luck x

Jasmine

marina222

Hi Guys
Can anyone advise me.. how shall we present our visa supporting documents... in a file box or folder... this last fact is driving me crazy...
Congrats on everyone who got their visas approved .