Visa Issued

lulabex

hi..
My status on the ceac website was changed yesterday from Administrative processing to Issued so do you have an idea when i should go pick it up ?? because last time they told me to come back after 2 business days, my visa wasn't ready for pick up and my trip to tunis was for nothing!!

Thanks !

Aslemma

Why not phone them to find out rather than risk a wasted trip.

lulabex

Why not phone them to find out rather than risk a wasted trip.
I tried but the consular assistant is not available !! i called another number and they told me if it shows ''issued'' then i can come pick it up friday or monday ! i don't know which day is better ! i even sent them an email but they didn't answer me yet.

Jellycat

Congratulations anyway Lulabex! Your new life is just around the corner! Hope it lives up to your dreams and you and your fiancé are very happy together

lulabex

oh i called again and they told me it is finally ready !!! :) :)
thank you @Jellycat

lulabex

Finally got it today :) :)

TunisianYankee

YAAAYYYYY! Wonderful news. Until it's in your hand, it's hard to breathe easy! Have a safe trip and a wonderful life in America with your new husband.

lulabex

YAAAYYYYY! Wonderful news. Until it's in your hand, it's hard to breathe easy! Have a safe trip and a wonderful life in America with your new husband.
Thanks sweety :) i'm so relieved now :) I wish you the same and good luck !!!

missmetal

Congrats Lulabex, I hope you like the US and your new life. Dont be afraid to try new things and step out of your comfort zone. Let us know how it all goes