Visa Knowledge and Experience

robynnehm

Yes that's what I don't get!! Take it you clued the bank?? X

robynnehm

Sorry called x

scotty_bambam

No.I didn't see the point. I was billed in dinar,which i was surprised at,as gov site says visa £950 and health surcharge £600.nowhere does it say you will be billed in local currency and prices may fluctuate.

robynnehm

Maybe call the gov.uk number or cab... see what they say because if it doesn't say proves may vary theb the shouldn't that against the law surely....x

scotty_bambam

Maybe I'll wait and see if we get the visa first!

scotty_bambam

Only four weeks so far.

Njt11

robynnehm

With our original marriage certificate, b3 and birth certificate all stamped and translated do we need to include the original as the translated ones won't have the stamps on will they?? X or does he have to get both done?? X please tell me we just include them... arghh haha x

scotty_bambam

You need the originals,translations,and copies of everything

robynnehm

Originals translations an copies?? Why do we need copies?x so out the translated and originals in too x

robynnehm

Put*

robynnehm

Why do yhe need copies?? Xx

robynnehm

Ok so now he's been to the ministry if affairs and they won't stamp his papers... but they've don't it for the foreign affairs... interior said they don't need to do it but others on here have said they do... im Confused... help please im so stressed x

scotty_bambam

Ok so now he's been to the ministry if affairs and they won't stamp his papers... but they've don't it for the foreign affairs... interior said they don't need to do it but others on here have said they do... im Confused... help please im so stressed x
The only paper we took to get stamped was marriage certificate. Nothing else.everything was translated into English and stamped by the translator .2 extra.copies were taken of everything.1 copy yours to keep at home.2 copy of everything in seoerate folder marked " copies".. The only thing you don't need extra copies of is your messages.my friend took copies of messages and wax handed then back so I took mine out.all my other copies were kept

scotty_bambam

The only paper we took to get stamped was marriage certificate. Nothing else.everything was translated into English and stamped by the translator .2 extra.copies were taken of everything.1 copy yours to keep at home.2 copy of everything in seoerate folder marked " copies".. The only thing you don't need extra copies of is your messages.my friend took copies of messages and wax handed then back so I took mine out.all my other copies were kept
One not two in copies folder. Stupid phone!

robynnehm

So they needs copies of bank statements etc too and wakes blah blah?? Actually everything??z

robynnehm

Wakes is wages sorry x

robynnehm

And just photocopies?? Or more copies stamped?? X

scotty_bambam

Just photo copies of everything except your messages