Visa Knowledge and Experience

robynnehm

Thankyou x is it photocopies or actually original copies? X I mean like can we just photocopy them twice? X

scotty_bambam

you start with your originals then photo copy them twice

robynnehm

Thanks x x hah that's what I was getting at

sass

Km
So if the pound strong should cost me less dinar? Bank charged alone were over £50
Ok so now he's been to the ministry if affairs and they won't stamp his papers... but they've don't it for the foreign affairs... interior said they don't need to do it but others on here have said they do... im Confused... help please im so stressed x
Yes, hubby did ministry of interior, he me told it was necessary, but I wouldn't know if it is, I leave him to do all his paperwork. I brought back the translation with me last time, covered in stamps!

sass

Km

Yes, hubby did ministry of interior, he me told it was necessary, but I wouldn't know if it is, I leave him to do all his paperwork. I brought back the translation with me last time, covered in stamps!
Oooppps, told me not,me told.

robynnehm

Hes run round tunis like a mad man today asking for help etc found a translator and got everything done!! He's an angel x x

robynnehm

SSSFFF was asking Real Madrid where he will be living in the Uk, so I asked where is SSSFFF going to be living he said Doncaster so I was asking if any of our members are near Doncaster....!!!!
I'm near doncaster!! Going through the visa papers collection and organising process ready for submission asap x waiting for my hubby to be here when we can get him here x

Mrs K

HI, when you apply for the spouse visa, his B3 and birth certificate do they need to be dated within a certain time frame? I ask because I am going to see my husband on Sunday and this will be the last time before we apply for his visa but we wont be applying for his visa until the beginning of June, so if i brought his birth certificate and B3 back with me, would they still be valid in June? do these need to be translated into english and stamped?
Also I have been trying to find a list of the documents needed for the spouse visa but cant seem to find it, can anyone send it to me or post it again? Many thanks x

Trulymadlydeeply

Why will you be bringing them back with you? Does he not need to submit them in Tunisia? Maybe I'm not up to date with current regs :-(

Mrs K

No I think you're right, I thought because I will be doing the online application for him I would need it here but I don't need to bring it back with me! I still don't know the answer on the date of it if you know the answer to that? Does it need to be dated within so many weeks/months to the date of submission? Thanks for your help x

Shazza100

No I think you're right, I thought because I will be doing the online application for him I would need it here but I don't need to bring it back with me! I still don't know the answer on the date of it if you know the answer to that? Does it need to be dated within so many weeks/months to the date of submission? Thanks for your help x
Yes he will need his documents as after the online application he will need to submit them. He can apply for an updated birth certificate and b3 nearer June. If you need to see the details for some reason he could take a photo for you or scan a copy to you. I think it's valid for 3 months but don't quote me.

sass

Yes he will need his documents as after the online application he will need to submit them. He can apply for an updated birth certificate and b3 nearer June. If you need to see the details for some reason he could take a photo for you or scan a copy to you. I think it's valid for 3 months but don't quote me.
I'm sure it's 3 months too for his documents

Jane BM

B3 is valid for 3 months

scotty_bambam

Nooooo nothing.2 weeks since interview I sent an email they said it hadn't been assessed yet! After all this time. In the small print it says 95% in 12 weeks 100% in 24 weeks!

Mrs K

thanks for all your help everyone x

Njt11

Shazza100

Nooooo nothing.2 weeks since interview I sent an email they said it hadn't been assessed yet! After all this time. In the small print it says 95% in 12 weeks 100% in 24 weeks!
go

Poor you. It's hard enough waiting. Stay strong. Has it been over 24 weeks?