Visa Knowledge and Experience

kalie

Keep strong Scotty xx

Shazza100

My heart is sinking.they are taking so long.there must be something they don't like.
No, you mustn't think like that and actually if that was the case they would have assessed and refused by now. I expect with the interview you had they need to assess again and it is taking time. Stay positive x

scotty_bambam

No, you mustn't think like that and actually if that was the case they would have assessed and refused by now. I expect with the interview you had they need to assess again and it is taking time. Stay positive x
Thank you.xx

mercury

i know how it feels scotty because i also applied for my spouse visa in 2 december 2015 , so i'm also waiting since 3 months. it's stressful and frustrating.
when you applied for the visa , did they give you a website where you can track your application??? they gave me a link but nothing changed since day 1. sometimes i feel that playing with people nerves is some kind of hobby for these people , i hope we both hear a decision soon...

scotty_bambam

i know how it feels scotty because i also applied for my spouse visa in 2 december 2015 , so i'm also waiting since 3 months. it's stressful and frustrating.
when you applied for the visa , did they give you a website where you can track your application??? they gave me a link but nothing changed since day 1. sometimes i feel that playing with people nerves is some kind of hobby for these people , i hope we both hear a decision soon...
Hi,we got the visa the day after that post( 11 Feb) TLS tracking was up to date on mine.if you google..contact ukv1 from outside the UK..it takes you to a box to type your message.ask them to track your application.I asked 3 times,and each time I got a reply in one or 2 hours.the third time it was ..decision made..good luck.hope you hear soon.

mercury

congratulations , i'm glad for you! nothing's better than GOOD news after months of waiting , i hope i will hear a decision soon too. and yes i sent them a message a month ago , they replied to me and told me to be patient and all that. what was frustrating me and my wife is that we're almost 3 months , yet , they still didn't tick the box where it says "application recieved by ukvi" i will send them a message again now , hopefully i hear something soon.