Visa papers and copies

scotty_bambam

Can someone tell me if we need copies of absolutely everything? I mean I know everything Tunisian must be translated into English.but all the messages,phone bills photos etc. Do I need extra copies of all of those? So do I need 2 large files? I asked citizens advice and they just said embassy requirements vary from country to country.... Also I know I need a p.60..should it be the last one I received(april 2015) which does not reflect my salary increase,or should I order one for when I take papers in October? My salary went to required amount in may so wage slip number 6 will be end October.

luna06

Hi scp
Can someone tell me if we need copies of absolutely everything? I mean I know everything Tunisian must be translated into English.but all the messages,phone bills photos etc. Do I need extra copies of all of those? So do I need 2 large files? I asked citizens advice and they just said embassy requirements vary from country to country.... Also I know I need a p.60..should it be the last one I received(april 2015) which does not reflect my salary increase,or should I order one for when I take papers in October? My salary went to required amount in may so wage slip number 6 will be end October.
Hi Scotty,
Is better if you keep copy of your documents, Skype etc just save th in your laptop that's what we did we print one just for embassy but the rest we do have a copy :) best of luck