visa refusal

scotty_bambam

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me if theyve been refused a visa due to age gap in the relationship?
Thank you.

mrsmannai

SALAM :) DID ABSOLUTELY HEAR ABOUT IT YES.. , but it was quiet a big gap, ... when it starts passing 15 years, i really think they look at it twice

Jane BM

They cannot refuse a visa based on age differences....however what they can do is question whether the relationship is genuine and subsisting.....so you just have to make sure you provide as much proof and evidence that it is both. X

scotty_bambam

SALAM :) DID ABSOLUTELY HEAR ABOUT IT YES.. , but it was quiet a big gap, ... when it starts passing 15 years, i really think they look at it twice
I've got no chance then..there's 29 years between us.xx

mrsmannai

I've got no chance then..there's 29 years between us.xx
salam :) oh do not let me take away the hope, plz !! as Jane say, it is more a question of genuine marriage, cuz age itself it not a reason..... maybe i did explain my self stupidly, but of course they look closer when the age gap is bigger, when tht said, the best of luck :)

scotty_bambam

Hi,
Do you mean same age difference or no chance of getting your man here...or both? Lol.are you married? Sorry to bombard you with questions but would be nice to hear from someone in same boat as me.x

annibee

hi same
Hi,
Do you mean same age difference or no chance of getting your man here...or both? Lol.are you married? Sorry to bombard you with questions but would be nice to hear from someone in same boat as me.x
age diffrence. not applied for visa as he needs to be in tunisia for his work and family so hopefully will move there soon we have been together 6 years now but not married till i go live there with him x

scotty_bambam

hi same

age diffrence. not applied for visa as he needs to be in tunisia for his work and family so hopefully will move there soon we have been together 6 years now but not married till i go live there with him x
Oh bless you.its hard being apart isn't it? I couldn't see me living there though ...I will just have to try and see what happens.x

curly

Oh bless you.its hard being apart isn't it? I couldn't see me living there though ...I will just have to try and see what happens.x
Read the immigration rules scotty an reasons for refusal guidance, they cannot refuse a visa for age gap, they can refuse if they feel its nt a genuine relationship as long as u can proove that age ia irrelevant! I have heard they r more likely to request an interview if there is large age gap though. Goodluck

scotty_bambam

Read the immigration rules scotty an reasons for refusal guidance, they cannot refuse a visa for age gap, they can refuse if they feel its nt a genuine relationship as long as u can proove that age ia irrelevant! I have heard they r more likely to request an interview if there is large age gap though. Goodluck
Thank you.