Visa success

sass

Happy to say my husband got his visa last Wednesday, made decision in 2 weeks despite the delay of my husband having to supply proof of divorce, the relief is immense, 1 year of hard work and planning at an end, let the new phase begin!

Trulymadlydeeply

Congratulations to you both. X

Jane BM

Happy to say my husband got his visa last Wednesday, made decision in 2 weeks despite the delay of my husband having to supply proof of divorce, the relief is immense, 1 year of hard work and planning at an end, let the new phase begin!
Congratulations...now the REAL hard work begins....lol

Njt11

Congratulations lovely news xx

ROULLA

Congratulations Sass :)

scotty_bambam

Fantastic news.you really deserve it.you've been so supportive to everyone on here.I hope you enjoy your new life together.xxx

Essem

Staff member
Congratulations to both of you Sass xx

sass

Fantastic news.you really deserve it.you've been so supportive to everyone on here.I hope you enjoy your new life together.xxx
Thank you so much, really thanks to you for pointing me in the direction of that wonderful facebook group, they are absolutely brilliant on there. Hope things are settling down for you now and life is becoming easier xx

sass

Congratulations to both of you Sass xx
Thank you, getting ready for a few adjustments, have always been rather independent, but a lovely man to share my life with xx

scotty_bambam

Thank you so much, really thanks to you for pointing me in the direction of that wonderful facebook group, they are absolutely brilliant on there. Hope things are settling down for you now and life is becoming easier xx
Not settling down,but becoming clearer. Xx

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi Scotty I hope you've had the strength to get him out of your house now?

scotty_bambam

Are you ok though? X
Well I'm heartbroken as have had proof of so many horrible things,but he's still here,and its been violent at times.I just have go get on with it.

Essem

Staff member
Why do you feel you have to put up with it Scotty? Surely your happiness is worth more than this.

sass

Well I'm heartbroken as have had proof of so many horrible things,but he's still here,and its been violent at times.I just have go get on with it.
I sincerely hope that violence is directed at inanimate objects and not at you, I can understand it's hard to turn him away after everything you've invested in the relationship, both emotionally and otherwise. I hope in time you find the peace and happiness you so obviously deserve. Please look after yourself Scotty, I really mean that xxx