Samantha turner

New Member
Do I need any papers to apply for a visa for my boyfriend to come uk for a short hoilday from Tunisia


Well-Known Member
Look in the correct visa & marriage sections on here there are lists of everything you need.


Well-Known Member
Its very difficult.your boyfriend has to prove ties to his etc..he has to show he will go back.


Staff member
Firstly check the UKBA its all there.

Its also changes from time to time..or it could change so always start there.

I did all the papers and I am lazy and have no patience so If I can do it anyone can.

Jane BM

Well-Known Member
and if he does? will be the visa be issued? having a job isn't enough i think
There are no cast iron guarantees...most important thing is his intent to return.