Visa

crazypink

You cnt claim tax credits for him while he is in tunisia.......only when he is here. Dnt no why you think you need so much extra money?? who told you this?

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

akrem&bloss

You cnt claim tax credits for him while he is in tunisia.......only when he is here. Dnt no why you think you need so much extra money?? who told you this?

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Hi

I was claiming tax credits for me.....but as he is my husband....I thought I had to still put him down on the form so I did......ohhhh dear have I messed up again......

I thought I read it on here that after all bills ect and living expenses....you still had to have £450 left over.....omg have i got that wrong....akrem and I have been so so worried about this really......

janette b

well you can stop worrying now x x

akrem&bloss

send a copy of poll tax with your name on and your nans, as there is no mortgage statement yearly as house paid for, can you find anything that says your nan owns the house or when she bought it maybe a very old statement if she ever had a mortgage on it? hunt around all show boxes in her wardrobes etc and dont rent unless you really have to, i said we would once he was here as i didnt want to live on my own until he arrived. Be as honest as you can but why pay rent when you dont have to ????? I mean he has to come here doesnt he as you are also your nans carer !!!!!!!!!!!! and if you had to live in tunisia who would look after your nan,,, put this in your letter to go with his visa application and write him a letter saying he will come to you in england so you can look after your gran so that she doesnhave to go in a home or rely on state help....
Thankyou Janette

Will do

xx

stephstanley

if i request bank statements for say 6months from the bank, do u know how much that will cost me and how long will it take? do they do it separately by month or they send it alltogehter.. ? thank u
I recently ordered a few months statements, the guy asked why i needed them and i said mine where yearly but i only need to show a few months and so just need a couple of months on there-he took that as a reason to give them free, said cos i have technically never recieved them correctly-nice man.

Takes about 10 days for them to come too, but like i said before make sure you tell them they need to be on official paper as they sent mine just on plain and i have had to reorder them x

Kitten

thank u very much http://forum.tunisia.com/images/editor/separator.gif
I recently ordered a few months statements, the guy asked why i needed them and i said mine where yearly but i only need to show a few months and so just need a couple of months on there-he took that as a reason to give them free, said cos i have technically never recieved them correctly-nice man.

Takes about 10 days for them to come too, but like i said before make sure you tell them they need to be on official paper as they sent mine just on plain and i have had to reorder them x

FoxyRoxie89

its only after rent/mortgage, and council tax you have to have this amount! x

stephstanley

its only after rent/mortgage, and council tax you have to have this amount! x
I thought this and I know it has been shown on here before, but on the actual application form its says:

'8.7.15 How much does your sponsor spend each month on living costs?
This includes rent/mortgage/utility bills/loan repayments etc.. Please state which currency e.g. US Dollars or UK Pounds Sterling.'

And so because it does list utility bills in there too, to me that kinda suggests that they include this too?????

michoumb

hi all , this was one of the reasons our visa got refused , they didnt think i earned enough to support us till after we were married . i earn anything from 200-220 per week so 800 per month at minimum my rent is £240 and c/tax is £75 so that gives us over 400 a month to feed us and buy our power . they said cos my bank statements didnt have much money left each month that i couldnt afford it . they seem to forget that their visa prices are extorsionate plus holidays etc has left me skint ( never been overdrawn though ) i dont know what they are looking for it must just be down to luck x

janette b

if you have 400 gbp per month left to live on i hope you appealed against the decision....as thats all i have and we got it but also in our favour we have lived together in tunisia for almost a year and i think that it made a difference especially as we have a big age gap. x

lozz

hi all , this was one of the reasons our visa got refused , they didnt think i earned enough to support us till after we were married . i earn anything from 200-220 per week so 800 per month at minimum my rent is £240 and c/tax is £75 so that gives us over 400 a month to feed us and buy our power . they said cos my bank statements didnt have much money left each month that i couldnt afford it . they seem to forget that their visa prices are extorsionate plus holidays etc has left me skint ( never been overdrawn though ) i dont know what they are looking for it must just be down to luck x
Hiya can I ask you when did you get refused and did you appeal. Im doing my husbands visa in april and im stressed to bits because I dont have much money. But like you Janette we lived together for 1 year over there so I hope that goes in our favour because it should do.

sahline06

Banned
I know it was over 3 years ago since I did this, but we didnt have to have a specific amount left over once all bills had been paid. All the embassy were interested in was if I could afford to have my hubby here and support him until he found work. My account was like everyone elses, money in, money out, hardly anything left at the end of each month. I had no savings. We got visa 1st time x

marhaba

its so easy for some people to get a visa but its so hard for others :( its stupid that they need one x

Andy

If you are worried about the income then you could enclose a budget plan to show how you plan to live and support your hubby until he gets a job, just include essential outgoings like food petrol rent/mortgage etc. Also assert the fact that your husband will be looking for work ASAP and include jobcentre adverts of jobs he can apply for and a copy of his CV. hope this helps!

shell

oh don't worry hun, just provide loads of proof of your relationship ( i think thats what they are looking for) i was massively overdrawn on both my bank accounts, and had been for over 18 months ( the joys of being a student) was claiming housing benefit and tax credits and was classed as a student and got the visa within 4 weeks...( although i wish now maybe not) x x

Sousse

Hi there I am new to this site but not to Tunisia. I am English and have lived here fore 7 years with my English husband.

I am sure you will appreciate that I have seen and experience many things to do with living in Tunisia. We have a business here to. I am more than happy to help anyone I can should they experience any problems.

I am sure you all know by now that you can ask 10 different Tunisians a question and you will get 10 different answers. They really do not like to admit that they do not know the answer.

Please contact me if you require any advice at all as I can assure you I have seen it all and an impatial view maybe the answer.

lozz

oh don't worry hun, just provide loads of proof of your relationship ( i think thats what they are looking for) i was massively overdrawn on both my bank accounts, and had been for over 18 months ( the joys of being a student) was claiming housing benefit and tax credits and was classed as a student and got the visa within 4 weeks...( although i wish now maybe not) x x
Hi Shell can I ask you how long ago you got the visa. I hope im as lucky and we get ours. xxxxx

shell

Hi Shell can I ask you how long ago you got the visa. I hope im as lucky and we get ours. xxxxx
Hi, Its was a year ago.
How time flies x x