Visiting Djerba

Jane BM

Never been to Djerba..my sister in law lives and works there, so on my to do list!

Essem

Staff member
I've visited about 3 times now and have thoroughly enjoyed my stays there. Good base for travellingn further south.

Essem

Staff member
Djerba Explore Parc, Midoun - L'île aux crocodiles.

100_5118.JPG 100_5116.JPG

12 TD entrance fee which includes crocs, Djerba Museum and Heritage Centre

Essem

Staff member
100_5120.JPG100_5119.JPG

Essem

Staff member
100_5092.JPG100_5108.JPG

Jane BM

Whoa..fair few crocs there!!! Hope there wasn't any handbag buying...lol

Milk

I'm going to Djerba for my honeymoon, very excited as I've seen some incredible pictures of sunrises from the beach in Djerba on other sites :)

Differently go see the crocs :) I went to see them in Florida where they have a sanctuary for them...over 600 crocs. Their favorite food is hotdogs, it was fun feeding them and watching their mouths open to catch them as you dropped them from above.. My son had fun sitting on one and we watched the man put one to sleep by rubbing it's stomach. There was even an albino croc. Was lots of fun so this will be something I definitely take my new husband to see.

Scottochott

Never seen so many crocs together, amazing! As Essem said it is part of a site including a heritage village and a fantastic museum, the best I have seen in Tunisia. The museum covers Arab and Islamic cultures including the Maghreb, Persian and Ottoman empires, some fascinating stuff from the 12th century onwards from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, etc, with a final section covering Tunisia. Keep your eyes peeled for photos by Essem when she has sorted through the hundreds (I kid you not!) she took there.

stm

A3ychek barcha :)
Hhhh :D, we don't say 3aychek barcha , i see you want to say thank u very much,, it's enought to say 3aychek hhh
.ok you're welcome in djerba,, i'm living in djerba too :)