Visitor visa-third party help?

Lola2312

Hello all,

So we were planning on getting a schengen visa and moving to europe for a bit but my sister told me that she is willing to help my fiancè get a visa to UK if she can. Would be a visitors visa as i understand a third party cant sponsor him for a settlement visa?
We are in process of marriage so we will be married at the time.

I understand a third party can help for a visitors visa? Do you think this will make it harder to get visa?

Problem is I dont know how to prove his intent to return. He has no job atm as we just returned from turkey to marry and if he manages to get one it wont have contract. I could get his old boss to write a letter stating he needs him back after 6 months to continue working but his business isn't 'registered' so dont think i can use him.
My fiancès dad owns a mechanic workshop so i could say he has to come back to take over the business but i dont think thats good enough.
My final thought is that i could prove im living in tunisia with him and that we want to visit my family?? Then come back to tunisia??

Is this possible /would work?

Never thought about visas to england before but if he could get a visitors visa I'd love him to so he can meet my family and see my life.

sass

Lola, if he hasn't got a job and enough funds in the bank, don't even consider, it will most certainly be refused and could count against any future applications. The first thing they look at is a reason to return, with no employment or commitments, they will instantly refuse him. Unfair, but a fact, my husband has a responsible job and a child and I still wouldn't even consider it.x

Lola2312

But i thought they accept uk citizens (friends or family) to sponsor.

What about if he have a contract of employment from his dad as his dad has a business and he owned some land.? Would this be enough?
If he set up a new business would this be enough? If it was just to prove intent to return, not for the funds.
So he would have a business in his name and a small shop rented as proof to return?

sass

If they suspect anything of this, it will be refused, look on the government website, personally I wouldn't go down this road, maybe others on here have more experience of this than me, I had a friend whose bf was refused even though he had a job and she had enough to support him for his visit, he was refused.

Lola2312

Hmm i thought it would be too difficult :( but as my sister said she would help i wanted to try so that he can see england and my life and family

sass

Hmm i thought it would be too difficult :( but as my sister said she would help i wanted to try so that he can see england and my life and family
If they don't see a real reason for him to return, they will refuse it regardless of sponsorship here as they think he will outstay his visa or disappear. I would love my husband to visit but I'm looking for the future, I have 2 jobs to make the necessary income, it's a long process but we want to do things properly,.think carefully about things and how it can affect future situations. X