Visitor's Visa

Essem

Staff member
Any information/details regarding Visitor's visas.;)

nathasha

yes please

Any information/details regarding Visitor's visas.;)
can someone apply for a visitor visas while waiting for the appeal's decision? :confused:

F

Fahim Patterson

is this the same as a tourist visa? Is it given at the airport upon arrival?

mand3366

Fahim, it can be compared to having a frontal lobotomy without anesthetic performed by a group of performing monkeys, this should give you some idea of how easy it is to obtain a 'Visitors Visa' to the UK.....:D

Tunisianbelle

Fahim, there exists different rules when applying for a tourist visa to the USA vs applying for a visitors visa to the UK. Same goes for applying for an IV (Immigrant Visa) to the USA vs a Settlement Visa to the UK.

Most of the women on the forum are from the UK, so you will find the information is mainly tailored to their specifications. If you have questions about rules, regulations, etc for the USA, you need to specify which country you are asking about in your question. :)

jo2912

I started filling in the online application for our Visitors visa yesterday, its going to take a while to get all the information from D but im excited now i have made a start! just hope all goes well and we get it! we are both so excited for him to come visit my family and spend time together in England :)

Soltef

Fahim, it can be compared to having a frontal lobotomy without anesthetic performed by a group of performing monkeys, this should give you some idea of how easy it is to obtain a 'Visitors Visa' to the UK.....:D
OMG, Mand! Sooo funny -and probably true! Go figure..

Soltef

I started filling in the online application for our Visitors visa yesterday, its going to take a while to get all the information from D but im excited now i have made a start! just hope all goes well and we get it! we are both so excited for him to come visit my family and spend time together in England :)
Best of luck!Just hope these online applications doesn't give one an incessant headache which may result in a frontal lobotomy,lol!

aljaye

well we all know my lobotomy was completed some time ago, so as iotll be painless im applying for one..short of tryng to transport my mum to Tunisia its the only way she'll get to meet my husand!!

jo2912

Best of luck!Just hope these online applications doesn't give one an incessant headache which may result in a frontal lobotomy,lol!
Its starting too! im getting worried about this frontal lobotomy that i see in my future lol!!! :-/

xxx

jo2912

Hey guys,

Can anyone help me? the head aches are getting worse!! lol!

I am stuck on a bit of the online visa application about the passports. D is on his second passport and it has asked for information about all passports, i was just unsure if it was just all the same info as the current passport? i dont want to get it wrong!

Thanks

xxx

Mrs H

Hey guys,

Can anyone help me? the head aches are getting worse!! lol!

I am stuck on a bit of the online visa application about the passports. D is on his second passport and it has asked for information about all passports, i was just unsure if it was just all the same info as the current passport? i dont want to get it wrong!

Thanks

xxx
I think your passport number is the same on a new passport, just got a different photo & expiry date.

Maybe they want to know if he has more than one passport, ie. he could have a tunisian passport & a passport from another country.

Nix

jo2912

Hey Nix,

Thanks for the info :) So glad i can ask questions on here, so many wiser people than me lol!!

;)

xx

MellieC

JO, ask your guy, cos i know all my passports have a different number ~ freds still on his first one, so best to ask your guy cos something like that could ~ will most likely create havoc with the ECO.

I live in Hammamet, but know Heath Hayes quite well, I was born in Bloxwich! Family used to live just off the "turf" island.

MellieC

can someone apply for a visitor visas while waiting for the appeal's decision? :confused:
yes,, whichever one is sorted first cancels the other one out.

MellieC

NO, tourist visa is different, (presume you Mena INTO the UK?)

what you receive at, for example tunisia ~monastir/tunis ~ the small white card that you fill in ~ keep half hand half in at passport control ~ that is your Visa On Arrival (VOA) and is valid for 3 months in tunisia.

MellieC

well we all know my lobotomy was completed some time ago, so as iotll be painless im applying for one..short of tryng to transport my mum to Tunisia its the only way she'll get to meet my husand!!
Scalpal at the ready...........................................;)

jo2912

JO, ask your guy, cos i know all my passports have a different number ~ freds still on his first one, so best to ask your guy cos something like that could ~ will most likely create havoc with the ECO.

I live in Hammamet, but know Heath Hayes quite well, I was born in Bloxwich! Family used to live just off the "turf" island.
Thanks MellieC,

I have spoken to him again and he said he has given his first passport to the police as they are not allowed to keep them, i was unsure as i got sent my first passport back when i applied for my second one. I have put on the application that he has returned it to the police.
Ah Bloxwich :) not far from me at all, and the Turf, best Carvery pub around here in my mind! Yorkshire puddings the size of your head lol!! I visit D in Yasmine Hamammet when i come to Tunisia so your not far from there either :) how long have you been in Tunisia?

Jo
xx

jo2912

Sorry everyone, Im getting on my own nerves with all these questions now!

If anyone can help me AGAIN i would be very greatful.

I have come to the part in the visa application where it is asking for his current address, D lives and works in a hotel, but he wont be there over the winter. is it best for me to put his home address? im so paranoid that i fill it in wrong! i want to be sure i get things right. If i do put his home address, what part of it do i put in the postal code section?

Jo
xx

ROULLA

Thanks MellieC,

I have spoken to him again and he said he has given his first passport to the police as they are not allowed to keep them,

Jo
xx
Hi Jo hope that you are in good health! Why has the police got your partners passport ? My husband has all his old passports..Unless if this is only when you live in Tunisia, i am not sure too be honest..