Visitor's Visa

Njt11

Okay thanks for your help marhaba. If he gets a letter from his place if employment would that be sufficient?or leaving money in his bank account that he can only access on his return??i don't know how else we could prove his intent to return?? I will have visited him 5 times before applying for visa and we have phone records and photos etc, will this be enough or could you suggest anything else?? Any help would be appreciated...thanks again xx has anyone had success with this type if visa?!!

Njt11

How long would they class as long enough?? We will have been together over a year by the time November comes...

Jane BM

You would give an invitation letter. Along with showing where he would stay. You'd need to show how he is going to fund his trip, so yes money in his bank account amongst other things.

Intent to return is the biggest sticking point, so if he has a work contract, tangible assets in Tunisia, these would all go to help show that he will return to Tunisia. X

Njt11

Okay thanks for this info. I wondered if I booked a flight to tunisia after the planned trip to uk would that help??then I suppose it is showing that I intend for him to return home after his visit and that I intend to visit him after? He can get a letter from his boss stating that he can get time off but I'm not sure he has a contract as such. I know he will eventually get land from his father so should we mention this?x

marhaba

He would need a return flight booked anyway hun. Only mention assets that he has in tunisia at the time of applying. Nothing that he may recieve in the future. Just be honest in the app. Why dont you get family and friends to write you references.

Njt11

Hi. Yeah I know he will need to book a return flight...I meant if I booked one for myself for after his visit...then it's showing that I intend he will return?is that something worth doing or not?thanks for advice I will get references too...

Paula1975

thanks hun, I didn't know if they issued on the same or differnent numbers.

and Seanitas comments are certainly worth people knowing!!!!

so Jo, just state that he did'nt keep a copy and does not have the old one, theya re kept by the tunisian authorites when a new one is issued.

but DO state that, don't expect the ECO to assume anything unless its bad!!

Paula1975

Hi!! Just reading visa posts and see that you're local to me, I'm in rugeley, have you moved to Tunisia now or still uk?x