what do i need to give my hubby for his visitors visa??

*Jess*

thought i had missed it. lol
xxx
I wish lol Like I said, super prepared! If anything changes we can adapt our application :) I'll let you know when the time comes xx

Vicky30

Has started the visa process.................................. x

Vicky30

Yip. I started the form yesterday.

We have decided to go for the visitors visa in the first instance, hopely for September 12 - March 13. Going over on 25 April so will take my paperwork over then.

Jane BM

We have decided to go for the visitors visa in the first instance, hopely for September 12 - March 13. Going over on 25 April so will take my paperwork over then.
Best of luck Vicky....keep us posted on how its going...xx

lainie

willl your april paperwork not be out of date for a september application?
just a thought

Nainai

Vicky don't forget the response for a VV visa is generally quicker, think the state you should receive the answer 15days, so the VV if granted will be valid from then for 6months..............I don't think they can post-date it for September :confused:???

So if you want hubby to be with you in September you'd b better off applying in August and like Lanie says your paperwork would likely be outdated by that point. Someone maybe able to correct me if I'm wrong in that. xxx

lainie

i think you can date it in advance but april to september seems a long time
you can put whatever date of travel you want but be warned - we got ours on the date of travel which meant we couldnt travel on those dates altho we did chance it with a short lead in time

the standard processing time is 3 weeks - big signs all over the place - but we got ours in 10 days
but if his is submitted in april for september they wont look at it until nearer the time (i think)
july would be a better time

Amy Ben Salem

is it the same price for the visitors visa as it is the settlement?

lainie

no £70 approx for vv

gem15

Think its says 186tnd on the website!

lainie

we paid 179 in january, i think

S

Samantha

i recently got married to a tunisian man and i am expecting his baby in july so i would like him to come for a 6month family visit between july and december.
he works full time in tunisia and has financial evidence to support this.
im currently living with my mum who i care for i have done so for over 10years. i have written a letter of invitation and as he will be staying with me in my mums house would it be a good idea for her to write 1 to??
i read that i need to get a letter from the home office to confirm his stay in the uk can you tell me how i obtain that?
is there anything else i have to give him apart from the following wich i allready have
1. letter of invitation
2. copy of birth certifacate
3. copy of passport ( photo page)
4. copy of stamps from passport
5. map of address where he will stay
6. copy of pregnancy records
Hii ... Where do you get the Visitors Visa Form ??

Jane BM

Hii ... Where do you get the Visitors Visa Form ??
If you go onto the UKBA website they have all the information on there regarding the various visas, plus costs plus requirements..

Vicky30

Asleema from Tunisia, hammamet.

Noureddine and I got married in a beautiful house in Hammamet on Tuesday, 1st May surrounded by our friends and family. All went well, and to plan. Couldn't have wished for better. Pics will follow.

Thanks for you VV advice ladies xx