what do i need to give my hubby for his visitors visa??

crazypink

Asleema from Tunisia, hammamet.

Noureddine and I got married in a beautiful house in Hammamet on Tuesday, 1st May surrounded by our friends and family. All went well, and to plan. Couldn't have wished for better. Pics will follow.

Thanks for you VV advice ladies xx
Many congratulations Vicky! Wishing you both much happiness.

lainie

Asleema from Tunisia, hammamet.

Noureddine and I got married in a beautiful house in Hammamet on Tuesday, 1st May surrounded by our friends and family. All went well, and to plan. Couldn't have wished for better. Pics will follow.

Thanks for you VV advice ladies xx
congrats vicky
xxx

YOLO

I don't get it when you say the UK tourism,visitor visa is difficult? what's difficult?.
Had a friend who visited the UK with his dad and didn't even face difficulties.. and what he showed was , His passport pictures of him,A letter from his university,a proof of support ( That was his dad's bank account ) and a paper from the military , that was all about that then he was given his visa.

Jane BM

I don't get it when you say the UK tourism,visitor visa is difficult? what's difficult?.
Had a friend who visited the UK with his dad and didn't even face difficulties.. and what he showed was , His passport pictures of him,A letter from his university,a proof of support ( That was his dad's bank account ) and a paper from the military , that was all about that then he was given his visa.
Then your friend was lucky....because the majority of visitors visas aren't granted....intent to return being the hardest part to prove.

YOLO

Then your friend was lucky....because the majority of visitors visas aren't granted....intent to return being the hardest part to prove.
That was last summer
This summer, his brother applied for a visitor visa then they granted him a visa
He is now in brighton and london.

Trulymadlydeeply

I think they look at cases individually. For example your friend traveled with his father his father being his proof of support. I would therefore take a guess that they are of good character and working people with a family home to return to..

On the other hand someone either jobless or an animator/waiter/beach worker etc is more likely to have no "proof of return" or money in the bank to support his stay. Also more than likely has tried many times before!!

I love Brighton :)

YOLO

That's what i thought.
His dad has a normal job with a good payment tho.

gem15

Students are more likely to return to continue their studies.....depending on what stage their at

YOLO

Yeah hhhhhhh..

YOLO

I am going to apply in the near future hopefully.

Last edited: