• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

what do Tunisians eat for breakfast?

sianperkins89

yeah i think thats it chamair, ahh i didnt like it. also he eats a lot of 'confiture' or jam, fig flavour, i dont like that either :(
my tunisian breakfasts consist of pain au chocolat or boiled eggs or bread with that Saïd chocolate paste...yummy!!!

yeah i think thats it chamair, ahh i didnt like it. also he eats a lot of 'confiture' or jam, fig flavour, i dont like that either :(
my tunisian breakfasts consist of pain au chocolat or boiled eggs or bread with that Saïd chocolate paste...yummy!!!
Mine eats bcissa then sleeps agin after breakfast and a few cigarettes,lol!Love the tinned confiture!Similar b'fasts!Do you get the Dairylea cheese triangles too,lol?

sianperkins89

yeah! well tunisian/french substitute for dairylea whatever it may be called, all tastes the same lol.....i dont really eat a lot of tunisian food these days, i liked it at first but now i have gone off the spices and stuff which is a shame as it looks so nice.
the only traditional thing i can eat without being ill is brika!

yeah! well tunisian/french substitute for dairylea whatever it may be called, all tastes the same lol.....i dont really eat a lot of tunisian food these days, i liked it at first but now i have gone off the spices and stuff which is a shame as it looks so nice.
the only traditional thing i can eat without being ill is brika!
I can't get hold of Tunisian food easily!I wish there were Tunisian food tak-aways alll over,lol!

What is the name of the soft/crumbly type of spreadable stuff.. It comes in all pretty colours like pink, green and its really sweet.. I always have this on bread with butter... yummy!! xx

caveatemptor

No no no, the best breakfast is eggs, bacon cumberland sausages and fried bread, Heinz ketchup or HP brown sauce. Mrs and Miss Cav always bring back a suitcase full for the freezer.

annh

@ Kaylee: I think what you describe is Halwa
I go for healthy stuff in the morning - yoghurt, bread, fruit,.... I'm not English and I can not understand the fun of a hot meal in the morning ;-)

L

Lissy

We ate the following for breakfast when we lived there:

Freshly squeezed orange juice, fried/hard boiled eggs, fresh baguette, coffee, olive oil either with the eggs or with cheese triangles. We also occassionally had apricot jam on the baguette.

I

ILWAT

My boyfriend cooks me scrambled egg every morning well it normally turns into a omlette but he says its scrambled egg!!! then we have croissants! and milk and maybe a youghurt! maybe even aseeda (not sure of the spelling!!) it varies everyday!! oh and a cereal called grandor!!! its yummy!!!!

Marie1959

crusty bread with olive oil and somedays eggs cooked various ways mainly hard boiled. personally I dont eat breki but he cant converse till he eaten and had a coffee or Tar like he has it lol x