What is "normal" for a relationship with a Tunisian man?

Sif

No he never asks for money only my happiness and my heart his mother understands some words but not alott and no he hasn’t ask me that yet it’s too early to be saying stuff like that and I speak to him everyday on the phone atleast 6 times a day x
It's really good you're cautious and gathering information, that goes a long way... and it's too early for confessions of love as you described it, too. To echo Tulip & Kris, love sounds good in any language but cultural differences will be a big deal, now and later even if he's genuine...
The best advice I can give you is go to tunisianloverats dot com as Kris said. The ladies on there are very sweet and helpful in figuring guys out, rat or no rat, and you'll feel better knowing either way.

Leah2019

It's really good you're cautious and gathering information, that goes a long way... and it's too early for confessions of love as you described it, too. To echo Tulip & Kris, love sounds good in any language but cultural differences will be a big deal, now and later even if he's genuine...
The best advice I can give you is go to tunisianloverats dot com as Kris said. The ladies on there are very sweet and helpful in figuring guys out, rat or no rat, and you'll feel better knowing either way.
Okay I will thank you very much x

MO2915

Tunisian, UK or intentional love rats are all the same. They are men/women who either use people, can't settle with one person and are a disgrace to their country. I am Tunisian and not a love rat. I respect myself and others and I love my wife and daughter and would never do what these nasty people do.

Falling in love with an uneducated, illiterate multi language speaking Tunisian or otherwise in a touristic resort such as Hammamet, Sousse and the like is no guarantee for a successful relationship. You're blinded by sun, sea and sex + booze and think that's real love/world! Wake up.

As a Tunisian, like all of us, I wouldn't want my daughter to meet never mind fall in love with such Tunisian men. After all, that's what they do and they grew up missing school, learning languages and chasing women/others for their benefits. They do not represent the whole of Tunisia.

Tunisians do not all live in the touristic resorts. There's the good and the bad everywhere in the world. So please don't brush all of us in the same way.
your tunisianloverats dot com is an insult to all Tunisians. So please stop advertising it.

There are tons of sleazy/unfaithful/con artist men/women in the UK compared to Tunisia but I don't blame all the British people for it.

Just a thought.