What is "normal" for a relationship with a Tunisian man?

Sif

No he never asks for money only my happiness and my heart his mother understands some words but not alott and no he hasn’t ask me that yet it’s too early to be saying stuff like that and I speak to him everyday on the phone atleast 6 times a day x
It's really good you're cautious and gathering information, that goes a long way... and it's too early for confessions of love as you described it, too. To echo Tulip & Kris, love sounds good in any language but cultural differences will be a big deal, now and later even if he's genuine...
The best advice I can give you is go to tunisianloverats dot com as Kris said. The ladies on there are very sweet and helpful in figuring guys out, rat or no rat, and you'll feel better knowing either way.

Leah2019

It's really good you're cautious and gathering information, that goes a long way... and it's too early for confessions of love as you described it, too. To echo Tulip & Kris, love sounds good in any language but cultural differences will be a big deal, now and later even if he's genuine...
The best advice I can give you is go to tunisianloverats dot com as Kris said. The ladies on there are very sweet and helpful in figuring guys out, rat or no rat, and you'll feel better knowing either way.
Okay I will thank you very much x

MO2915

Tunisian, UK or intentional love rats are all the same. They are men/women who either use people, can't settle with one person and are a disgrace to their country. I am Tunisian and not a love rat. I respect myself and others and I love my wife and daughter and would never do what these nasty people do.

Falling in love with an uneducated, illiterate multi language speaking Tunisian or otherwise in a touristic resort such as Hammamet, Sousse and the like is no guarantee for a successful relationship. You're blinded by sun, sea and sex + booze and think that's real love/world! Wake up.

As a Tunisian, like all of us, I wouldn't want my daughter to meet never mind fall in love with such Tunisian men. After all, that's what they do and they grew up missing school, learning languages and chasing women/others for their benefits. They do not represent the whole of Tunisia.

Tunisians do not all live in the touristic resorts. There's the good and the bad everywhere in the world. So please don't brush all of us in the same way.
your tunisianloverats dot com is an insult to all Tunisians. So please stop advertising it.

There are tons of sleazy/unfaithful/con artist men/women in the UK compared to Tunisia but I don't blame all the British people for it.

Just a thought.

Sif

Tunisian, UK or intentional love rats are all the same. They are men/women who either use people, can't settle with one person and are a disgrace to their country. I am Tunisian and not a love rat. I respect myself and others and I love my wife and daughter and would never do what these nasty people do.

Falling in love with an uneducated, illiterate multi language speaking Tunisian or otherwise in a touristic resort such as Hammamet, Sousse and the like is no guarantee for a successful relationship. You're blinded by sun, sea and sex + booze and think that's real love/world! Wake up.

As a Tunisian, like all of us, I wouldn't want my daughter to meet never mind fall in love with such Tunisian men. After all, that's what they do and they grew up missing school, learning languages and chasing women/others for their benefits. They do not represent the whole of Tunisia.

Tunisians do not all live in the touristic resorts. There's the good and the bad everywhere in the world. So please don't brush all of us in the same way.
your tunisianloverats dot com is an insult to all Tunisians. So please stop advertising it.

There are tons of sleazy/unfaithful/con artist men/women in the UK compared to Tunisia but I don't blame all the British people for it.

Just a thought.
The site is not called "Tunisians" for a reason.
It's singling out those individuals who can rightly be specified as per their behaviour as Tunisian Love Rats.

MO2915

The site is not called "Tunisians" for a reason.
It's singling out those individuals who can rightly be specified as per their behaviour as Tunisian Love Rats.
So why isn't there a British love rat site? Isn't it because love rats do also exist in the UK and all over the world? Why use the whole country TUNISIA instead of Hammamet, Sousse etc. love rats.

I am Tunisian and that is an insult to me and to all Tunisian to be brandished as love rats and bad people. Blaming all of us Tunisians because some bezness messed you up is wrong. It is your fault to fall stupidly for such a person, beach, younger, boozing, sex, sun, clubbing, one night(a week or 2 stand) blah blah blah. You don't fall for love rats here do you? Oh yes you do. Younger, boozing, sex, NO sun, no beach, clubbing blah blah blah.
So if you have an issue with the Tunisian person that messed you up, please don't take it out on all Tunisian people.

"It's singling out those individuals who can rightly be specified as per their behaviour as Tunisian Love Rats"
- Do love rats only exist in Tunisia?
- Do they exist here in the UK?
- Apart from your short/bitter love rat fling, have you met any other people in Tunisia or visited other places?
- Have you met real Tunisian people? The ones that don't see you as a mug or a visa route? The ones that welcome you and treat you like one of theirs?
- Do you think that all Tunisians want to live in Europe? Escape their country ? Chase you!!!!!!!!! There are more beautiful women in Tunisia and a better life than you might think.
- Just Change the word TUNISIAN to the place you met your fling.

If I meet a nasty gold digger in Edinburgh/London for example, I wouldn't say all Scots/English are bastards/Rats do I?

Get educated and Just get a life!

Last edited:

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
So why isn't there a British love rat site? Isn't it because love rats do also exist in the UK and all over the world? Why use the whole country TUNISIA instead of Hammamet, Sousse etc. love rats.

I am Tunisian and that is an insult to me and to all Tunisian to be brandished as love rats and bad people. Blaming all of us Tunisians because some bezness messed you up is wrong. It is your fault to fall stupidly for such a person, beach, younger, boozing, sex, sun, clubbing, one night(a week or 2 stand) blah blah blah. You don't fall for love rats here do you? Oh yes you do. Younger, boozing, sex, NO sun, no beach, clubbing blah blah blah.
So if you have an issue with the Tunisian person that messed you up, please don't take it out on all Tunisian people.

"It's singling out those individuals who can rightly be specified as per their behaviour as Tunisian Love Rats"
- Do love rats only exist in Tunisia?
- Do they exist here in the UK?
- Apart from your short/bitter love rat fling, have you met any other people in Tunisia or visited other places?
- Have you met real Tunisian people? The ones that don't see you as a mug or a visa route? The ones that welcome you and treat you like one of theirs?
- Do you think that all Tunisians want to live in Europe? Escape their country ? Chase you!!!!!!!!! There are more beautiful women in Tunisia and a better life than you might think.
- Just Change the word TUNISIAN to the place you met your fling.

If I meet a nasty gold digger in Edinburgh/London for example, I wouldn't say all Scots/English are bastards/Rats do I?

Get educated and Just get a life!
I am sure there is.

Heaven hath no fury like a women scorned.

And it does seem like a lot of women are scorned on holiday in Tunisia.

I do not agree with it but it exists but the naming and shaming etc and more salacious stuff is better catered for on the TLR website.

What amazes me is that in this day and age people are still naive enough to put themselves in this position.

On one hand its sweet that people think young men in Tunisia are somehow different than young men in any other place..... But on the other it's almost a form of cultural superiority complex where a Tunisian guy does exactly the same bad things British guy would do but because he is Tunisia he is somehow worse.

If something is too good to be true then it is. The reason its called bezness is the offer and acceptance component ergo two parties.

Last edited:

MO2915

I am sure there is.

Heaven hath no fury like a women scorned.

And it does seem like a lot of women are scorned on holiday in Tunisia.

I do not agree with it but it exists but the naming and shaming etc and more salacious stuff is better catered for on the TLR website.

What amazes me is that in this day and age people are still naive enough to put themselves in this position.

On one hand its sweet that people think young men in Tunisia are somehow different than young men in any other place..... But on the other it's almost a form of cultural superiority complex where a Tunisian guy does exactly the same bad things British guy would do but because he is Tunisia he is somehow worse.

If something is too good to be true then it is. The reason its called bezness is the offer and acceptance component ergo two parties.
“I am sure there is.”

Quite alot including celebrities.

“Heaven hath no fury like a women scorned.”

LOL. True. Never mess with a woman in love or else.
Hell. Testing... is there any body in there?

“And it does seem like a lot of women are scorned on holiday in Tunisia.”

True. I have seen it when I was there 27 years ago and it is still going relentless.

“I do not agree with it but it exists but the naming and shaming etc and more salacious stuff is better catered for on the TLR website.”

I don’t mind naming and shaming of Beznesses but stating the Tunisian areas where most of these women/men got spicy then scorned is better than saying TUNISIA as a whole. Sex does not last, only love, honesty and caring can overcome the sleaze.

Sorry, TLR website need to promote themselves. Not here I think. This is a forum to get help not to vent about failed Tunisian flings blaming the whole of Tunisia as a result.

“What amazes me is that in this day and age people are still naive enough to put themselves in this position.”

Tell me about it! Love is blind

“On one hand its sweet that people think young men in Tunisia are somehow different than young men in any other place..... But on the other it's almost a form of cultural superiority complex where a Tunisian guy does exactly the same bad things British guy would do but because he is Tunisia he is somehow worse.”

British or other tourists are overwhelmed by the attention, love, sex … they get from a good looking usually younger man in a sexy hot touristic resort promising the earth. They find what they lack here in the UK but then when things go pear shaped, they blame the whole of Tunisia. Sorry, they should just Blame that person and themselves for being stupid.

“If something is too good to be true then it is. The reason its called bezness is the offer and acceptance component ergo two parties.”

“Too good to be true” in a real relationship never happens and will never occur if both parties are intelligent enough and love each other. A relationship is always a working progress that both parties must commit to, understand the consequences and most of all work hard to keep it. If it involves children, the latter is even more important.

Falling in love in Tunisia or anywhere else on a short/long holiday and expecting too much doesn’t work that way unfortunately. Then bringing your treasured bezness from Tunisia to the UK to a complete different harsh life causes lots of problems and needs alot of adjustments. But in the end please don’t blame it on TUNISIA. That is all.