What is the Best U.S. Mobile Phone Service to Use in Tunisia?

Ann

Hoping to get some useful ideas from those Americans who have travelled to Tunisia on the best U.S. mobile phone service (as far as coverage & rates) to use in Tunisia. I will be there for two weeks in July & am looking for options as far as the best U.S. mobile phone carriers in Tunisia. So far, AT & T appears to be the all-around winner but I would love to hear from other Americans as to their experiences in Tunisia using their U.S. mobile phones. ~ Thanks!

Hoping to get some useful ideas from those Americans who have travelled to Tunisia on the best U.S. mobile phone service (as far as coverage & rates) to use in Tunisia. I will be there for two weeks in July & am looking for options as far as the best U.S. mobile phone carriers in Tunisia. So far, AT & T appears to be the all-around winner but I would love to hear from other Americans as to their experiences in Tunisia using their U.S. mobile phones. ~ Thanks!
Good question Ann-i wondered the same thing-I am making my visit in August and am staying for two weeks also-have tried to google this same question....

Njt11

I just use a Tunisian sim when I'm there x