Which is the most popular Traditional food of tunisia ?

Soltef

For 'moklia'?No,sorry,I don't-I just know how to eat the stuff!

Oh Roulla why oh why lol... I think the reason i dont like it was that the first time i had it was after a heavy night out and it just did not go down well lol but im good il still make it and sit with hubby when he wants it lol.. Ha ha ha ha 1989 tell me about it, i went to a resturant once and order it by accident i was ment to order the wrap thing which sounds the same lol but i dont know how to spell it lol xxx
LMAO.
That sounds... embarrassing.... Haha.
Was your face like this........................ :confused:
then................................................ :mad:
then................................................ :eek:
LOL.

It doesn't look apetizing to me. M keeps trying to entice it to me.... Nope. Not having it. Lol.

Black Mamba

Couscous with fish.

ROULLA

Couscous with fish.
Hi Bm hope that you are in good health! Yummy my favourite, couscous with Sfien..and plenty of 5hothra if that is how you spell it ...oh you know that i am rubbish at trying to spell in Arabic but i am sure that you kind of know what i am talking about..:)

marhaba

i like cous cous with chicken even though its a tad bit spicy

sophie25

i dont like cous cous and my bf and his mum argue cos she still tries to win me over with it when she knows i dont like :)
i love brik though and i like harissa and most of the tomato based foods(sorry dont kno there names):eek:

marhaba

Brik omg i love Brik how do you make it in england lol x

sophie25

Brik omg i love Brik how do you make it in england lol x
Oh i didnt say i make it:rolleyes:

i just said i love it..lol

but i bet Roulla or TB or someone else can i need to learn to cook all these dishes...i think i need to observe next time the cooking is being done...hmmmm..xx

marhaba

i was a egg and chicken and cheese brik omg i want it now i had it last tuesday when i was sat with helen and her daughter all eating brik lol x

FoxyRoxie89

I love BRIK too just got to make sure my MIL doesnt put egg in it this time around!

marhaba

dont you like egg foxy?

FoxyRoxie89

No cant have it unless hard cos pregnant!

sophie25

I love tuna brik...the best

when we were in pek i ordered wot i thought was prawn salad
when it come it had allsorts in it
so i asked my bf wot is this and this and this..he said baby fruit of the sea
i said i kno its bloody fruit of the sea but i want to kno the names of the fruit bahim..lol
he said i'm not sure just eat...hmmmm

marhaba

ahh yea i know why now rox aaaaaaahaaa. lol.. lol that made me laugh soph lol hahahahahhaahaha. xxxxxxxxxx

ROULLA

Hi Marhaba hope that you are in good health! Well if you think that it's spicy then you need to taste the food in Nabeul, the cap bon of harissa;)Personally i eat more harissa than my husband i often say that there is not much harissa in the food, after so many years your taste buds get used to it..
Oh i didnt say i make it:rolleyes:

i just said i love it..lol

but i bet Roulla or TB or someone else can i need to learn to cook all these dishes...i think i need to observe next time the cooking is being done...hmmmm..xx
Hi Sophie hope that you are in good health! You will find that different places make it different, for example we just use the filo round base add some spring onion, capers,potato,tuna and then crack the egg in but most people that i have tasted it from just use tuna and egg..It is very easy to make after you have put all your ingredients then you just fold it up very gently and place it in a deep pan that has oil in it to fry, make sure that the oil is hot though, then just flip it round to cook on both sides, i like my one well cooked as i don't like it runny.. I am sure that someone will come and say that they also make it slightly different, everyone to their own taste..My son only likes Tuna in his which is a little hard to make..

sophie25

Hi Marhaba hope that you are in good health! Well if you think that it's spicy then you need to taste the food in Nabeul, the cap bon of harissa;)Personally i eat more harissa than my husband i often say that there is not much harissa in the food, after so many years your taste buds get used to it..

Hi Sophie hope that you are in good health! You will find that different places make it different, for example we just use the filo round base add some spring onion, capers,potato,tuna and then crack the egg in but most people that i have tasted it from just use tuna and egg..It is very easy to make after you have put all your ingredients then you just fold it up very gently and place it in a deep pan that has oil in it to fry, make sure that the oil is hot though, then just flip it round to cook on both sides, i like my one well cooked as i don't like it runny.. I am sure that someone will come and say that they also make it slightly different, everyone to their own taste..My son only likes Tuna in his which is a little hard to make..
Roulla this is the exact one i like yum yum..i'm gonna try and make it...they eat it cold as well dont they cos my bf mum usually has it made up in a bowl with a cloth over it and they just eat when they hungry if they dont want to cook..like a snack..xx

ROULLA

Roulla this is the exact one i like yum yum..i'm gonna try and make it...they eat it cold as well dont they cos my bf mum usually has it made up in a bowl with a cloth over it and they just eat when they hungry if they dont want to cook..like a snack..xx
Yes you can eat it cold if you prefer, i tend to get the base from the Algerian butchers as they always have it there..:)

FoxyRoxie89

I prefer mine well done too!
I also eat more harrissa than s, I remember the pizza I had once, I had asked for the Harrissa to be spread like tomato puree and I was eating it, said oh would u like a piece HAHA
He took a bite and his face :eek: HOT HOT HOT lol

sophie25

I prefer mine well done too!
I also eat more harrissa than s, I remember the pizza I had once, I had asked for the Harrissa to be spread like tomato puree and I was eating it, said oh would u like a piece HAHA
He took a bite and his face :eek: HOT HOT HOT lol
lmao....he must av nearly died a death..lol..