Which is the most popular Traditional food of tunisia ?

sophie25

Yes you can eat it cold if you prefer, i tend to get the base from the Algerian butchers as they always have it there..:)
i must admit i prefare it hot but hate it if its too greasy...yuk..x

MellieC

as usual im reading from the end ~ there can be only one ~ COUS COUS the national dish!

FoxyRoxie89

Lol cous cous is not the same in england.. YUK!!
My mum doesnt like it here but loved it in turkey so here is to hoping she likes it in tunisia :D

Lol cous cous is not the same in england.. YUK!!
My mum doesnt like it here but loved it in turkey so here is to hoping she likes it in tunisia :D
LOL. Yeah, if I buy cous cous from Sainbury's, for instance, I get that killer look when I get home, and M's like "why the Hell you buying that sh**???????????????????? :mad:" LOL.
So, I have to walk that extra mile down the road to the Moroccan shop, because he can't trusted to spend money wisely and always nips into Sainsbury's and spends my points!!! :mad:

Black Mamba

as usual im reading from the end ~ there can be only one ~ COUS COUS the national dish!
We have the biggest couscous factory in the world, of course it should be the national dish :D

MellieC

lol
well i was going by the title ~ so its couccous!

and not sure why it wouldn't taste the same in the UK?

mine does and its not **** LOL here or there!

Black Mamba

Tastes good? prove it :D

FoxyRoxie89

Yeah Mel Maybe you are just good at cooking it :D

MellieC

lol,

my MiL is more than happy for me to cook it, and the family devour it LOL she says its as good as hers (learnt from her lol)

my spagetti's not bad either, first thing i have to cook when we meetup in france with Skele, cos her hubby loves my spagetti lol