Why is no one active :/

Hello dears,
I dont exactly know from where to start,just wanted to get your opinions.I have been talking to a tunisian boy,until now I havent had any doubts that he can use me for visa or papers.I know websites such as TLR and they have really SHOCKED me! I will tell you about "our" story and I am waiting for opinions..
It all started when he sent me a friend request on facebook,I accepted him but he did not message me first. I sent him a message asking from where does he know my brother's girlfriend.He was kind of upset why I am so straight forward and kind of mean. After this conversation we started talking naturally and common things. I was not atracted to him. In 2017 I visited Tunisia with my brother to meet his girlfriend. At this time I did nit talk to the tunisian boy and he unfriended me on facebook because I was once again rude to him. On june he texted me again saying hey i did not reply. After I went tunisia one month later after the message he sent. I texted him saying that I am in Tunisia. He obviously wanted to meet me but I said no because at that time I did not know him. While I was in tunisia we started texting 24/7 and this continued when i got back to the UK. Our conversations started to become more serious amd we were constantly talking,he was polite, telling that he likes me and he would want a relationship with me. After couole weeks he told me that he loves me and I took it as normal because of the deep convos that we had. We used to sleep on the phone and talk ALL of the time. I am a jelous person and I wamted to make sure that hes not lying by asking him to show me where he is and I have his passwords,same goes to him je is quite jealous.
He is 26 years old and I am 20.
His mother amd family DO NOT like me and they been telling him to leave me.
He never asked me for money because he knows that Im broke lol.
One interesting thing is that this summer his family kept pushing him to get married in France,for papers. I was depressed,he as well. He told me to wait for him and that he is doing this because of our future. He went to France and after 2 weeks he messaged me that he cannot do this and that he is missing me he cannot be with other girl.So we started talking again. While he was in France,we kept thinking of a solution on how to be together, meanwhile his famile was mad at him because he did not get married.
We had our up and downs, but I have decided to leave him simply because I felt that our relationship does not have a future , I started thinking about the cultural differences which are not that big because my background is Turkish,but still i started to have doubts,because he is not working from 1 year and spends all his time in the coffee shop I was not sure if he will be able to take care of me. He offered me to go live in Tunisia but I managed to convince him that this is not the best idea because we all know the curremt situation of the country.
He told me that he will come to europe without my help just to prove that he wants me for me.
Another question which may be a bit weird is is it possible in those country A boy to have a relationship with his aunt (6 years age gap). They are very close and i do not find it normal and i have my doubts. This is my story I tried to include everything that is important can u tell me your views on the relationship?

Last edited:

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
I think its a waste of your time.

Your only 20 years old why would you burden yourself with doubt and this stress.

If he has the type of family you "push him" to marry someone for papers.....you dont want to marry into that.

In Tunisia like in the UK you to some extent marry the family more so in the former. What will you life be like if they are hard nosed people that approve of their son a) using an older european lady for a visa or b) prostitute him out to (a) to get a visa.

So i will put myself in the position of "Tunisian older brother" the bullshit barrier of many Tunisian woman.

1) Does he have a job and an education to look after my sister......NO

2) Does he come from a good family with good morals......NO

3) "a relationship with his aunt" Do you mean he has sex with his auntie? Ie his dad or mums sister?.......errr thats another NO

End of find a nicer boy your only 20 my god

I think its a waste of your time.

Your only 20 years old why would you burden yourself with doubt and this stress.

If he has the type of family you "push him" to marry someone for papers.....you dont want to marry into that.

In Tunisia like in the UK you to some extent marry the family more so in the former. What will you life be like if they are hard nosed people that approve of their son a) using an older european lady for a visa or b) prostitute him out to (a) to get a visa.

So i will put myself in the position of "Tunisian older brother" the bullshit barrier of many Tunisian woman.

1) Does he have a job and an education to look after my sister......NO

2) Does he come from a good family with good morals......NO

3) "a relationship with his aunt" Do you mean he has sex with his auntie? Ie his dad or mums sister?.......errr thats another NO

End of find a nicer boy your only 20 my god
Thank you,Kris! I have definitelly opened my eyes and finally thought about the situation from other perspective. I have my doubts about his aunt (his mother's sister,but i do not want to judge anyone).This was the most frustrating thing about the relationship,because it was weird to ask if he is flirting with his aunt,in fact one day I could not keep my mouth shut and just asked him straight "are u flirting with ur aunt,BABE?" and his reaction was expected "are u sick!" or "next time tell me i flirt with my sister". Since then he or me we never mentioned any about this. Still have my doubts and it makes me feel sick even to think about this,but you never know there are sick people around the world!
By now, I manage to get over him even though he said that this is not the end and we will be together and he will do what he promised me (coming to europe), after this I straight blocked him and I hope he never texts me again, hope they are good with his aunt, btw she is married amd have a daughter. His mother can also calm down because I am no longer in her sons life xxx

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Escape whilst you can.

You dont know them maybe this aunt is not even his aunt.

Many times ladies visit the lovely sister.... to find that was the girlfriend/wife etc it honestly gets that dark.

Loads of nice lads in Tunisia and out there in the world.