Why is no one active :/

selinamld

Last edited:

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
I think its a waste of your time.

Your only 20 years old why would you burden yourself with doubt and this stress.

If he has the type of family you "push him" to marry someone for papers.....you dont want to marry into that.

In Tunisia like in the UK you to some extent marry the family more so in the former. What will you life be like if they are hard nosed people that approve of their son a) using an older european lady for a visa or b) prostitute him out to (a) to get a visa.

So i will put myself in the position of "Tunisian older brother" the bullshit barrier of many Tunisian woman.

1) Does he have a job and an education to look after my sister......NO

2) Does he come from a good family with good morals......NO

3) "a relationship with his aunt" Do you mean he has sex with his auntie? Ie his dad or mums sister?.......errr thats another NO

End of find a nicer boy your only 20 my god

selinamld

I think its a waste of your time.

Your only 20 years old why would you burden yourself with doubt and this stress.

If he has the type of family you "push him" to marry someone for papers.....you dont want to marry into that.

In Tunisia like in the UK you to some extent marry the family more so in the former. What will you life be like if they are hard nosed people that approve of their son a) using an older european lady for a visa or b) prostitute him out to (a) to get a visa.

So i will put myself in the position of "Tunisian older brother" the bullshit barrier of many Tunisian woman.

1) Does he have a job and an education to look after my sister......NO

2) Does he come from a good family with good morals......NO

3) "a relationship with his aunt" Do you mean he has sex with his auntie? Ie his dad or mums sister?.......errr thats another NO

End of find a nicer boy your only 20 my god
Thank you,Kris! I have definitelly opened my eyes and finally thought about the situation from other perspective. I have my doubts about his aunt (his mother's sister,but i do not want to judge anyone).This was the most frustrating thing about the relationship,because it was weird to ask if he is flirting with his aunt,in fact one day I could not keep my mouth shut and just asked him straight "are u flirting with ur aunt,BABE?" and his reaction was expected "are u sick!" or "next time tell me i flirt with my sister". Since then he or me we never mentioned any about this. Still have my doubts and it makes me feel sick even to think about this,but you never know there are sick people around the world!
By now, I manage to get over him even though he said that this is not the end and we will be together and he will do what he promised me (coming to europe), after this I straight blocked him and I hope he never texts me again, hope they are good with his aunt, btw she is married amd have a daughter. His mother can also calm down because I am no longer in her sons life xxx

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Escape whilst you can.

You dont know them maybe this aunt is not even his aunt.

Many times ladies visit the lovely sister.... to find that was the girlfriend/wife etc it honestly gets that dark.

Loads of nice lads in Tunisia and out there in the world.

Trulymadlydeeply

Probably his wife not his aunt anyway....