Why you married a tunisian man ???

salimlov

That question comes to my brain everytime i login this forum everytime i read some stories here about tunisians in their relationship with uk women specially those who failed together , a very agressive comments always such as love rats ragazzo bezness gawriya be aware money sex all stuffs like that so why all of you decided tobe with tunisian man ??? Dont tell me that there is good tunisians and bad tunisians rarely i see that in your comments always you show bad ways of tunisians so why you lovely man is tunisian? I never said foreign women are with us for sex that possible a tunisian guy will find it amazing tobe making love all day he didnt get that chance before so you take the chance to offers him money and a visa for sex i never thought like that most of women here are over 35 probably they look for younger boys because they got no chance in the uk and put it this way we will be talking about give me sex and fun youth i give you money and passport why we (tunisians) dont say that so please respect this nationality because your husbands are tunisians too and i dont like to hear anyone insulting us and i will not insult anyone here

gem15

I married my husband because of who he is not what his nationality is. Hes just my husband not my Tunisian husband.

gem15

Mmm t

Ats called trying tobe clever gem15
No it's the truth. When I first moved here I said I wld never ever marry a Tunisian but as soon as my husband came along my mind changed completely because he was a decent and honest person.

Wow over 35 years old means no chance of love with a man in the uk, news to me....I'm glad I didn't have that mentality when I found myself single after a 14 year relationship ended unexpectedly when I was 33 years old, I may have just killed myself! I definitely didn't think "I must look to Tunisia for a husband now"!

Scottochott

Of course there are decent Tunisian guys, but everyone knows there are a lot of bezness guys too so that is why we warn people when we see the signs.

Jane BM

That question comes to my brain everytime i login this forum everytime i read some stories here about tunisians in their relationship with uk women specially those who failed together , a very agressive comments always such as love rats ragazzo bezness gawriya be aware money sex all stuffs like that so why all of you decided tobe with tunisian man ??? Dont tell me that there is good tunisians and bad tunisians rarely i see that in your comments always you show bad ways of tunisians so why you lovely man is tunisian? I never said foreign women are with us for sex that possible a tunisian guy will find it amazing tobe making love all day he didnt get that chance before so you take the chance to offers him money and a visa for sex i never thought like that most of women here are over 35 probably they look for younger boys because they got no chance in the uk and put it this way we will be talking about give me sex and fun youth i give you money and passport why we (tunisians) dont say that so please respect this nationality because your husbands are tunisians too and i dont like to hear anyone insulting us and i will not insult anyone here
You need to get out more....lol....you don't think we can have sex and fun with guys in our own country??? Some perhaps.....also hate to burst anyone's bubble, but sex alone doesn't make the world go round.

I AM over 35, was before I met my husband, again, the fact he was Tunisian wasn't even a factor to me, we've been together 7 years so far...who knows what the future holds...and to be honest, who cares? I don't spend my life worrying about the future, long as I'm happy right now. However I most certainly didn't marry him as some form of contract, as in I provide a visa and money and he provides sex.........please......lol.

But it hasn't made me walk round deaf/dumb and blind....and sadly there are way too many nightmare stories and I've witnessed far too much for me to have too much respect on the whole. My husband would also agree with this, I'm saying nothing he wouldn't say himself.

scotty_bambam

I think the key is education. If you find a well educated ,open minded one,that doesn't sit in the coffee shop all day,you might have half a chance ...hindsight a wonderful thing

I take it things are no better scotty? Don't run yourself into the ground trying to make it work, you can't polish a turd!!! No offence meant....

salimlov

I think the key is education. If you find a well educated ,open minded one,that doesn't sit in the coffee shop all day,you might have half a chance ...hindsight a wonderful thing
well im a french teacher well educated i speak 4 languages very well but its doesnt mean im good as its clear for all of you im a bad person so thats not the right answer didnt find a good answer till now all of you trying tobe clever its like every member here saying my tunisian man is nice and about other tunisians they are bad just you making an exemption for your selfs

June

well im a french teacher well educated i speak 4 languages very well but its doesnt mean im good as its clear for all of you im a bad person so thats not the right answer didnt find a good answer till now all of you trying tobe clever its like every member here saying my tunisian man is nice and about other tunisians they are bad just you making an exemption for your selfs
Maybe salimlov it would be a good idea to invite your wife on as a member and let us know what it's like to be married to a tunisian man, and I'm married a long time and happy with children and is he younger than me?NO was it the sex?No, I love him for many reasons and being tunisian wasn't the reason! Did I give up my homeland to live here with him? Yes and does he love me? Yes do I hate Rats? Yes because after they've finished getting every drop of blood outta these women they don't feel a bit of shame.

salimlov

Maybe salimlov it would be a good idea to invite your wife on as a member and let us know what it's like to be married to a tunisian man, and I'm married a long time and happy with children and is he younger than me?NO was it the sex?No, I love him for many reasons and being tunisian wasn't the reason! Did I give up my homeland to live here with him? Yes and does he love me? Yes do I hate Rats? Yes because after they've finished getting every drop of blood outta these women they don't feel a bit of shame.
ahh thats why you hate me because you hate rats i got you wish you a good life with him

gem15

very clever Rosewater hhhhh Hes just my husband not my Tunisian husband
When i introduce him to people do you think I say "this is my Tunisian husband"? No I don't and he doesn't introduce me as his English wife either, we are just husband and wife. I think you need to find something to do in your spare time rather than asking such stupid questions......and you say you are well educated hhhhhh

Last edited:

Rosewater

When i introduce him to people do you think I say "this is my Tunisian husband"? No I don't and he doesn't introduce me as his English wife either, we are just husband and wife. I think you need to find some to do in your spare time rather than asking such stupid questions......and you say you are well educated hhhhhh
you are right!!! , no need to mention'' Nationality''

salimlov

When i introduce him to people do you think I say "this is my Tunisian husband"? No I don't and he doesn't introduce me as his English wife either, we are just husband and wife. I think you need to find something to do in your spare time rather than asking such stupid questions......and you say you are well educated hhhhhh
hhh yes im do you want evidence hhhh and what if people ask you from where he is ? ofcourse you will not say tunisians because you dont like them but probably you married him and after marriage you discovered he is tunisian

gem15

hhh yes im do you want evidence hhhh and what if people ask you from where he is ? ofcourse you will not say tunisians because you dont like them but probably you married him and after marriage you discovered he is tunisian
Really? As I'm living in his country I know perfectly well where he's from and who said I hate Tunisians???