Why you married a tunisian man ???

Mimi

Every country, nationality, and gender has people with bad values.

mizouTN

That question comes to my brain everytime i login this forum everytime i read some stories here about tunisians in their relationship with uk women specially those who failed together , a very agressive comments always such as love rats ragazzo bezness gawriya be aware money sex all stuffs like that so why all of you decided tobe with tunisian man ??? Dont tell me that there is good tunisians and bad tunisians rarely i see that in your comments always you show bad ways of tunisians so why you lovely man is tunisian? I never said foreign women are with us for sex that possible a tunisian guy will find it amazing tobe making love all day he didnt get that chance before so you take the chance to offers him money and a visa for sex i never thought like that most of women here are over 35 probably they look for younger boys because they got no chance in the uk and put it this way we will be talking about give me sex and fun youth i give you money and passport why we (tunisians) dont say that so please respect this nationality because your husbands are tunisians too and i dont like to hear anyone insulting us and i will not insult anyone here

mizouTN

That question comes to my brain everytime i login this forum everytime i read some stories here about tunisians in their relationship with uk women specially those who failed together , a very agressive comments always such as love rats ragazzo bezness gawriya be aware money sex all stuffs like that so why all of you decided tobe with tunisian man ??? Dont tell me that there is good tunisians and bad tunisians rarely i see that in your comments always you show bad ways of tunisians so why you lovely man is tunisian? I never said foreign women are with us for sex that possible a tunisian guy will find it amazing tobe making love all day he didnt get that chance before so you take the chance to offers him money and a visa for sex i never thought like that most of women here are over 35 probably they look for younger boys because they got no chance in the uk and put it this way we will be talking about give me sex and fun youth i give you money and passport why we (tunisians) dont say that so please respect this nationality because your husbands are tunisians too and i dont like to hear anyone insulting us and i will not insult anyone here
i agree with what

Last edited:

Khalil4life

First of all, your English is really broken and you should have spent your time on improving it instead of writing this dumb post (No offense but it is a dumb post)

Second, there are many many bad Tunisians who marry Foreign women, mostly European, to get the visa and the citizenship and this issue is too large to be ignored, Indeed there are good Tunisian men but again, these shameful fake marriage is a real big problem and shouldn't be ignored
Then why foreign women marry Tunisian men ? because duh, they were tricked into seeing the guy as a nice and good person until he goes to her country and gets the paper and never sees him again, that's the time when they realize they made a bad choice but how could they know before ? they simply can't know if the guy is really good or not and it's mostly the guy who goes to the woman and tries to make her marry him

You should have used some common sense bro, those posts you read should have been self-explanatory to you

mizouTN

First of all, your English is really broken and you should have spent your time on improving it instead of writing this dumb post (No offense but it is a dumb post)

Second, there are many many bad Tunisians who marry Foreign women, mostly European, to get the visa and the citizenship and this issue is too large to be ignored, Indeed there are good Tunisian men but again, these shameful fake marriage is a real big problem and shouldn't be ignored
Then why foreign women marry Tunisian men ? because duh, they were tricked into seeing the guy as a nice and good person until he goes to her country and gets the paper and never sees him again, that's the time when they realize they made a bad choice but how could they know before ? they simply can't know if the guy is really good or not and it's mostly the guy who goes to the woman and tries to make her marry him

You should have used some common sense bro, those posts you read should have been self-explanatory to you
Start with your self by improving your english chi chi . sound like you study 20 years .bet you can't write your name clearly in your own language cussing your ppl to improve their English you are one of those ppl done same game crying on beach days and night waiting for your grandma get you into the uk .shame on you .
And only reason I posted this to see other ppl views good and bad everywhere doesn't mean all are same .learn how to speak .and read before you answer in future .just for your information make me favour and leave this topic doesn't apply to you.
Just go and self isolate. You must be bored

gem15

I think you're being a bit unfair criticising someone's english if it's not their first language. #bekind

mizouTN

I think you're being a bit unfair criticising someone's english if it's not their first language. #bekind
Exactly some ppl uneducated so no point

Khalil4life

Yeah, I guess I was kinda harsh, apologies to the guy but it's just his post also kinda annoyed me

Khalil4life

Exactly some ppl uneducated so no point
So I'm an uneducated person for criticizing your lack of effort to improve your English ? what a dumb thing to say

Khalil4life

Start with your self by improving your english chi chi . sound like you study 20 years .bet you can't write your name clearly in your own language cussing your ppl to improve their English you are one of those ppl done same game crying on beach days and night waiting for your grandma get you into the uk .shame on you .
And only reason I posted this to see other ppl views good and bad everywhere doesn't mean all are same .learn how to speak .and read before you answer in future .just for your information make me favour and leave this topic doesn't apply to you.
Just go and self isolate. You must be bored
Yup, I'm definitely bored from dealing with people like you, my English isn't perfect either but at least people can understand me unlike your post in which not only it was written with a broken English but also lacks any sense and logic and I'm bored to see them again and again in Tunisian forums, not just this forum

mizouTN

Yup, I'm definitely bored from dealing with people like you, my English isn't perfect either but at least people can understand me unlike your post in which not only it was written with a broken English but also lacks any sense and logic and I'm bored to see them again and again in Tunisian forums, not just this forum
If you bored then get out of this forum easy and simple just press delete my account on right top corner give space to other members shares their opinions .go and do something else you made everyone bored of you as member with your poor reply and communication. Like child .do as favour just leave this room do not not reply to this anymore .coz I'm going to ignore you from now on MR BORING .MAS******7 TA3 ZE*****BI

Salem

Yeah, I guess I was kinda harsh, apologies to the guy but it's just his post also kinda annoyed me
How rude is this person to talk like that I like to se her speak tunisian Arabic barsha mush normal hhh

Salem

i agree with what
We as british women can not talk about tunisian men like that as we are the ones who go I married tunisian man and had amazing 14 years married life things happen to tunisia we visit there country you have your own mind and respect for yourself nobody push you to sleep with these men, have some respect tunisian people are amazing I love them all barsha