Working in Tunisia

C

Cas

Welcome to the forum Viss hope you find lots of interest here. The question you ask is a really hard one. Do you have any skills you could teach? As you have realised the work situation is impossible right now with so many Tunisians looking for a job. Could you set up some sort of business, you will see in other parts of the forum we have members that have done this.

Viss izdosies!

Thank you for the answer! :)
I have read all posts on the similar topics.. I also know the situation in Tunisia right now.. but to my opinion it is the same in a lot of Europien countries, too. My aim basiclly is find a work which I could unit with studying 2 times a week in British Council. I am planning to study in Avicenne Private Business school from october, 2012.. but as you know it really costs as it is not tunisian school.. I have thought about setting up my own business.. have checked out some travell agencies.. call centers.. so lets see how it will be :) I am asking maybe for some other options hier.. any suggestions? :)

NetNiet

It's really difficult, because the company has to proof that the work they will let you do, can't be done by a Tunisian person.
So therefore it is great if you can do something which is very rare and difficult a Tunisian person to do that job.

I don't know where you live here in tunisia, if it's close to a Tourist place you can maybe get a job as a hostess, but it's very difficult, because there are more European persons living here.

And indeed otherwise start a business for yourself, travel agencies I will not advise to do that, call center I don't know.

how did you move to Tunisia? how did you get visa? did you rent a house or what?

w&lid

Hello, you don't need a visa to come to tunisia as a tourist ... But if you wanna settle here you will need a " carte de séjour" ...