Worried

kerry30

Hi again.

We have visa app soon and would like to know peoples experience on refusals, why you were refused. i know there are a million and one reasons but if you could all share with me i would be very greatful.

Thanks xxx

khl

Hi again.

We have visa app soon and would like to know peoples experience on refusals, why you were refused. i know there are a million and one reasons but if you could all share with me i would be very greatful.

Thanks xxx
My husband was refused 1st time, but we ours was nothing major, just not enough evidence on certain things. Sent off extra evidence after 15 days from refusal and only waited a few weeks fora reply with husbands visa in his passport.
Some visa refusals can be basic stuff so try not to make the mistakes.
Gd luck with your app.

kerry30

So you didnt have to apply again, you just sent more evidence? what area was you lacking in evidence? xxx

lynn

they always find something...

kerry30

That's reassuring

Jasmine

If its a case of insufficient evidence - you appeal and submit what was "missing" - hoping that they overturn before getting to hearing (whether oral or written)...

SOMETIMES it happens that the embassy overturn, not always.

Your main criteria to show evidence on is:

Language skills
Financial
Accommodation
Genuine marriage / relationship.

lynn

That's reassuring
do u want reassurance or reality? they look for anything they can..even used my husband as not been in UK before as 1 excuse...

kerry30

If its a case of insufficient evidence - you appeal and submit what was "missing" - hoping that they overturn before getting to hearing (whether oral or written)...

SOMETIMES it happens that the embassy overturn, not always.

Your main criteria to show evidence on is:

Language skills
Financial
Accommodation
Genuine marriage / relationship.
Thanks Jasmin. I have covered all of the above to the best of my ability. We will submit all my wage slips for the last 6 months and and are all quite healthy plus P60. bank statements, some of the bank statements are printouts from the bank as i cant back order the statements but i have had them all stamped and certified by the bank. Letters from my employer with my salary, length of employment (4 years) and that i have a contract. hundreads of facebook and skype print out's. Phone bills from us both, Letters, Cards, facebook conversations between my husband and my mum and other family members. I cant think what else to give them x

kerry30

Sorry i missed tenancy agreement, latter stating i have sole occupancy and my house sleeps 5. my husband passed with distinction on his english exame, we have b3 and his degree certs and have all translated into english x

Tunisian Flower

Sorry i missed tenancy agreement, latter stating i have sole occupancy and my house sleeps 5. my husband passed with distinction on his english exame, we have b3 and his degree certs and have all translated into english x
he had IELTS done???over 4.5 as an overall band score??

Tunisian Flower

Thanks Jasmin. I have covered all of the above to the best of my ability. We will submit all my wage slips for the last 6 months and and are all quite healthy plus P60. bank statements, some of the bank statements are printouts from the bank as i cant back order the statements but i have had them all stamped and certified by the bank. Letters from my employer with my salary, length of employment (4 years) and that i have a contract. hundreads of facebook and skype print out's. Phone bills from us both, Letters, Cards, facebook conversations between my husband and my mum and other family members. I cant think what else to give them x
wedding pictures?and pics with freinds and family when u come and visit??
my husband also put in his flight tickets.all these are a bonus.

Tunisian Flower

your profile pic is so so cute,love it xx

kerry30

wedding pictures?and pics with freinds and family when u come and visit??
my husband also put in his flight tickets.all these are a bonus.
Yes i have all these too, about 100 pics (but not many with his family, only about 10)plus 20 wedding pics. flight and hotel booking confirmation. He did KET and got 91/100

Tunisian Flower

well dont put alot lol just pick up few from first time u met till wediing and after just to show the process of ur relationship ;)

91/100 should be fine :) make sure ur appointemnt is before the 9th July otherwise u will need to have a look at the new regs and make sure u meet them especially abt the income :) good luck

Jane BM

You sound like you have covered all of the points and covered well....now you need to be confident in your application and think positive....xx

kerry30

well dont put alot lol just pick up few from first time u met till wediing and after just to show the process of ur relationship ;)

91/100 should be fine :) make sure ur appointemnt is before the 9th July otherwise u will need to have a look at the new regs and make sure u meet them especially abt the income :) good luck
Yes it's b4 the 9th....Thanks :)

kerry30

You sound like you have covered all of the points and covered well....now you need to be confident in your application and think positive....xx
I try Jane but i keep hearing horror stories about ppl not getting visas for stupid reasons, like there farts dont smell the right way or they have the wrong colour socks on!!!! Drives me bonkers!

DanniBibo

Good Luck Kerry.. you sound like you have it spot on :) As Jane said time to think positive and send those positive wishes out to the universe to make it come true :) xxxxx

kerry30

Hi Danni. How are things going with you? have you applied yet? x

DanniBibo

Hi Danni. How are things going with you? have you applied yet? x
Hey Kerry, you obviously didn't see my other thread. We got the visa and Hubby has been here 1 week on Tuesday xx