Worried

salim

Lol, thanks, Im gald im making other ppl laugh even if i feel like im banging my head against a brick wall :confused:
no kerry be optimist and just concentrated how to get your hubby with you ! think of your future together ok ! just don't let them any place to refuse i don't hope that suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you apply evreything can be helpful put it and don't care ok ! good luck you both

Tunisian Flower

i am not in the situation but if you supporting letters was handritten maybe that give them more value !
i was gona hand write mine then i thought they may make an excuse out of itlike''they didnt understand it well enough :eek: everyone i asked typed his letters :)

Jane BM

I wrote mine out Kerry by hand...

salim

i was gona hand write mine then i thought they may make an excuse out of itlike''they didnt understand it well enough :eek: everyone i asked typed his letters :)
maybe sorry i will put it in arabic najwa 'KATEK MECH WADE7 "

Jellycat

Kerry - If it was me I would get a supporting statement from hubby. Hand written ok but typed easier to read and you can then write it for him , email it over and he can print it and just sign each page. I recently did my hubby's and was probably obvious I might have done as good English and perfect grammar but I explained the relationship from his perspective ( which dovetailededith my statement - how we met, why he loved me, what we had in common, the things we liked to do together, why he wanted to settle in UK, his thoughts about looking for work, how he had met some of the family. to be honest hubby can't spell for toffee and it would have been hard for him to do.

Apparently from 9 July all visa apPs handed in in Tunis will be sent to Paris for consideration so they are perhaps not taking apps in Tunis just before then. Maybe they have moved yours to 29 June as then they will be able to deal with it in Tunis without sending it to Paris. I would not worry about your end June payslip if you have the previous ones including Mays.

Tunisian Flower

then what's wrong with them ? maybe you through k in arabic when you wrote in english
oh u missunderstood me,i didnt say that i have handed letters handritten,i said i was going to then i thought maybe they think that's not clear enough so i typed it.

kerry30

Kerry - If it was me I would get a supporting statement from hubby. Hand written ok but typed easier to read and you can then write it for him , email it over and he can print it and just sign each page. I recently did my hubby's and was probably obvious I might have done as good English and perfect grammar but I explained the relationship from his perspective ( which dovetailededith my statement - how we met, why he loved me, what we had in common, the things we liked to do together, why he wanted to settle in UK, his thoughts about looking for work, how he had met some of the family. to be honest hubby can't spell for toffee and it would have been hard for him to do.

Apparently from 9 July all visa apPs handed in in Tunis will be sent to Paris for consideration so they are perhaps not taking apps in Tunis just before then. Maybe they have moved yours to 29 June as then they will be able to deal with it in Tunis without sending it to Paris. I would not worry about your end June payslip if you have the previous ones including Mays.
I have 6 months wage slips and bank statements up to and covering may. I think you might be right about the appointment. i didnt know this about sending to paris so it makes sense now. Thanks for all the support guys you have been great. Think i will start to right hubbys letter now...Oh it never ends :eek: xxx

Tunisian Flower

good luck Kerry,wish u all the best xxx

Tunisian Flower

why will they be send to Paris???it is for the UK to deal with and decide :confused:

Jane BM

why will they be send to Paris???it is for the UK to deal with and decide :confused:
Yes but it is being forwarded to the British Embassy in Paris from 9th July...not being dealt with at Tunis...

kerry30

Jelly cat can i sent you the supporting letter i have written for my hubby? would just like your view on it to see if all is appropriate or not. xxx

Trulymadlydeeply

I read on here earlier about the Embassy closing for a couple of day beginning of July maybe that's why they have changed your date? Now to remember where I read it!!

kerry30

I read on here earlier about the Embassy closing for a couple of day beginning of July maybe that's why they have changed your date? Now to remember where I read it!!
Yes hun i know. they are moving all appointments between 4th and 6th july forward so its ok, no need to worry even tho im very good at it :confused:

lynn

Yes but it is being forwarded to the British Embassy in Paris from 9th July...not being dealt with at Tunis...
This country and going backward not forward pass the buck around make people wait longer always been the same in this country.

ROULLA

Processing of UK visa applications in Tunisia from 9 July 2012

22 June 2012
From 9 July 2012 all UK visa applications submitted in Tunis will be sent to the UK Border Agency's regional processing centre at British Embassy Paris for assessment and decision.
This will not affect the customer journey when making a visa application. You will still be able to apply online and book an appointment at our visa application centre in the British Embassy in Tunis to submit your application form, passport and supporting documents, pay the visa fee and provide your biometric information.
You should remember to submit English translations of all supporting documents. In order to keep costs to a minimum for applicants, certified translations are not required. However, translations are checked for accuracy by UK Border Agency staff.
Your visa application, passport and documents will be sent by secure courier to Paris, where a decision on your application will be made. Once a decision is made, your documents will be securely couriered back to Tunis, where you can collect them.
You will not have to pay any additional cost for this service. We aim to process most non-settlement applications within 15 working days of submission at the visa office in Tunis. This is in line with our published customer service standards. You will not be required to travel to Paris.
You are encouraged to continue making your applications well in advance of any planned journey to the United Kingdom. An application can be accepted up to 3 months in advance of the proposed date of travel. Applicants should also ensure that they will not need access to their passport for travel or any other reason during the visa application process.
These changes are part of a worldwide UK Border Agency programme to provide a more effective and resilient visa service.
The UK Border Agency is committed to minimising disruption to the visa service while these operational changes are made. However, to make the necessary changes to our IT systems visa appointments will not be available from 4 to 6 July. Those with pre-existing appointments for those dates will be provided with earlier appointments and advised through the e-mail address provided with their application. Passport collection will be available as normal during the above dates. We plan to reopen the visa service on the 9 July once the new system has been fully tested, but it is possible there may be a delay to this date. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please continue to monitor this website for further news updates.

Jellycat

I
Jelly cat can i sent you the supporting letter i have written for my hubby? would just like your view on it to see if all is appropriate or not. xxx
I'm sure yours will be fine - but by all means I'll look at it if you send to my hotmail : [email protected]

I'm no exPert but the applicants statement is a way to tell the ECo about your intention to have a future together and say things that make it sound like a genuine relationship - just tell the truth really and provided you've proved the finances, accommodation, English cert and valid marriage you should be fine!